Only in America

The Fish

A Kentucky lawmaker has filed a bill that would limit the distribution of erectile dysfunction drugs. This bill would require men to get consent from their current spouse.

After two office visits, the married men must swear with their hand on the bible that they will only use the prescription when having sexual relations with their current spouse.

I just thought my 80 male colleagues in the House might like to consider what it feels like when legislators get between them and their physicians. I filed it to make a point, that a bunch of laypersons with no medical training should not be making medical decisions for Kentucky women.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

George Zimmerman is selling at auction the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin. He's billing it as "your opportunity to own a piece of American history".

It would be very difficult to feel any sympathy at all if this bloke turned up dead.

George Zimmerman is selling at auction the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin. He's billing it as "your opportunity to own a piece of American history".

It would be very difficult to feel any sympathy at all if this bloke turned up dead.

Fucking Hell, you're kidding?

Preferably with the same gun....

The auction was hijacked by fake accounts. At one point it surpassed $65m with a bid from a certain "Racist McShootface". [emoji38]

It easy ultimately taken down but some other wanker group has offered to list it on their site.

How much is he expected to get for it? Must be a lot to be worth increasing which is already a sizeable target on his head to a big ass fucking off the scale one.

Is English your mother tongue as I've had to read this a few times and still not sure I've got the jist of it? :lol:

Is English your mother tongue as I've had to read this a few times and still not sure I've got the jist of it? :lol:

"He must be expecting a lot from the auction, for it to be worth drawing more attention to him. He already has a large target on his head and this will increase that target further"

:good:

This guy shot a black kid for being a black kid in his street, he then got let off because he is white. If he had said sorry then got on with his life then fair enough, however he has now decided to make cash out of the fact that he gunned down an innocent black kid and got away with it. DO I want him dead, no, would I find it funny if his own racist greed was the reason he got killed, hell yes.