Newcastle United vs Manchester City

Tom

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Law 11, FIFA Rulebook:

"A player can be ruled offside, even if they do not touch the ball, if they "interfere with an opponent" by "preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent's line of vision or challenging an opponent for the ball"

Law 11, FIFA Rulebook:

"A player can be ruled offside, even if they do not touch the ball, if they "interfere with an opponent" by "preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent's line of vision or challenging an opponent for the ball"

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/12/disallowed.gif

Hart has a clear line of vision

Goal

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/12/disallowed.gif

Hart has a clear line of vision

Goal

Although looking again

Is it Goufran standing to the keepers left miles offside ?

Definatly interferes with play as it makes Hart Misjudge the shot

NO GOAL

Correct decision

Dammit man!! I was about to begrudgingly give you some small degree of respect for the first comment then you lose it all for the second. Hart didn't even look at Gouffran until the ball was flying past him.

Dammit man!! I was about to begrudgingly give you some small degree of respect for the first comment then you lose it all for the second. Hart didn't even look at Gouffran until the ball was flying past him.

Hahah nearly

But why didnt he dive and make an effort for the shot

Its a keepers instinct to dive anyway , but Gouffran deffo put him off/interfered with play

Wether this comes into the " line of vision" interference rule ?

Im only messing course it was a goal fuckng hell man

Man City fans on the bluemoon site going scatty with Pardew and calling us thugs and the dirtiest team they've played. That Kippax wanker wasn't a lone voice. (It was like listening/reading Arsenals precious fans). They now don't like us again the fucking Manc mackem gobshites.

Hahah nearly

But why didnt he dive and make an effort for the shot

Its a keepers instinct to dive anyway , but Gouffran deffo put him off/interfered with play

Wether this comes into the " line of vision" interference rule ?

Im only messing course it was a goal fuckng hell man

:lol: I really don't get you, but fair enough!

I thought the crowd booing Hart was a bit harsh at the time but watching the analysis he's the lying shit who leads the protests - if he honestly says his view was obstructed, the cunt should be fined for being a cheat - though typical of the modern player of course.

We seem to be hated and referred to as thugs after every game tbh - Pardew does make our midfield physical but I couldn't care less frankly, it's effective. We're not long ball merchants either, just well balanced.

Man City fans on the bluemoon site going scatty with Pardew and calling us thugs and the dirtiest team they've played. That Kippax wanker wasn't a lone voice. (It was like listening/reading Arsenals precious fans). They now don't like us again the fucking Manc mackem gobshites.

Short memories considering the horrific de Jong "tackle" on HBA. No surprise really as many of them won't have actually been fans when that happened and were still supporting Oldham or Bolton.

Naturally. So was McManawhatever's on Haidara as well, but Debuchy completely missing a player is a three-game ban for violent conduct.

(Not that I don't think Debuchy should've been sent off, but I can't fathom how utter butchery like de Jong or McFucker gets nothing and Debuchy gets three games for a reckless tackle clearly and obviously intended to win the ball, which he accomplished without touching any other player.)

I first heard of Nasri when he made what I think was his Arsenal debut in Keegan's last game - he came on as sub and the first thing he did was put a disgusting coward's tackle in on Barton - now no matter what you think of the latter it marked him down as a shitbag in my book and he escaped what should have been a red almost certainly because it was Barton he tackled and then he followed up later by talking about Barton's assault on Dacourt as some sort of primer/excuse for his behaviour as Dacourt was supposedly a friend of his.

I have absolutely no sympathy for him and I honestly hope its serious - sometimes football brings out a nastiness in me I'm not proud of but in his case I have no guilt whatsoever - he's a nasty, cowardly little shit.

Should have been a red card for Yanga I think. Not seen enough of him to think he's a dirty player, but the atrocious goal decision made an already intense game volatile. Injustice moves people.

Should have been a red for MYM and Cabaye was extremely lucky not to walk.

Reading a lot of clever Man City fan's opinions tonight who agree our goal should have stood but also say the ref should have then go on to send two of our lot off, as if our equaliser standing would have had no consequence on the rest of the game.