What's Currently Wrong With You

Jan

Just realised, I asked if you fancied a pint the other week :lol: sorry.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF RECURSIVE SOCIAL AWKWARDNESS I'M TRYING TO AVOID

Anyway, I fancy plenty of things I can't have, so what's one more? :D

I'm fucking pissed off because my clutch cable broke this morning.

My car was serviced YESTERDAY and the useless fucking caths, despite specific instruction and £20's labour to look at the clutch declared there was nothing wrong with it.

Not even out of my drive and it goes. Had to ring into work and have the boss come and pick me up ffs. :angry2:

non-drinkers are total fucking oddballs.

non-drinkers that don't like football are even worse.

how do you make small talk with a lad you don't know if a) you aren't a bit pissed, and B) you don't share a common interest of football as an icebreaker.

Congratulations btw, Meenz! We should have a night on the lime sodas in the big smoke to celebrate sometime. :)

8708116_95gffs01.gif

Edited by The Fish

Nifedipine is having a minimal impact on my Raynaud's so my icy death grip is pretty intense at the moment.

Congratulations to Martin, it's a massive step to take. My dad's an alcoholic and I long for the day where he'll really commit to giving up. Best of luck with it.

Well done meenz l`d take my hat off to you (if I was wearing one). I am a social drinker and don't drink at home very often. Seem to do a lot of driving to parties these days and never get a drink at the football.

I was meant to be knocking this place on the head for good, had a quick look this morning, and discover Meenzer having to come out for the second time in his life. Just when I thought I was out... :lol:

Good luck with it mister, had no idea at all but fair play for addressing it.