Newcastle vs Aston Villa

Graing

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I'm breaking some sort of prototcol here. Is everyone so depressed and jaded that we don't care about match day threads? :unsure2:

Good lad! :good:

Onwards and upwards!

Best foot forward and don't forget.....

"A transfer / wage system that works
A squad that just keeps getting better
Great season ticket deals for fans
And a profit making football club"

Awesome, bang up for this one! Lunchtime on a Sunday always produces such fantastic games and here we have two teams that, on their day, are capable of just about beating each other.

The main interest for me is how the players will appear given their proper telling off from the meekest man in football. If they don't perform and we lose again at home then, surely, our O&P will be under some sort of pressure to change something?

I never want to lose and especially to these, so maybe a draw where we play horrendously will be for the best. I don't want any form between now and the end of the season. Anything that lifts the mood around the place they'll just use as an excuse to sign less players in the summer.

i'll probably end up watching it only to deeply regret it 90 minutes later.

:lol: Do you remember when you were a lone voice of Gloom back in the day?

I might spend 90 minutes dropping money down the drain with one hand and hitting myself in the face with the other.

Edited by trophyshy

No chance of that - they'll all be rushing in with their pants down.

I honestly fail to see the attraction 5 successive home defeats yet yesterday .com reported we'd sold 50,000 tickets and Villa had sold 1,900 of their 2,000 allocation. I understand the loyalty thing but Ashleys hardly being loyal to the team or the fans.

Edited by trooper

I never want to lose and especially to these, so maybe a draw where we play horrendously will be for the best. I don't want any form between now and the end of the season. Anything that lifts the mood around the place they'll just use as an excuse to sign less players in the summer.

You truly are a silly billy

6614d939c2a7d57c96f2b08d43567e14.jpg

Would you still be counted in the official attendance if you did? Because the ground looked empty vs Spurs and they pulled 48k out of somewhere.

There was easy 48k there.

The stadium only looked empty after the goals started going in.

I honestly fail to see the attraction 5 successive home defeats yet yesterday .com reported we'd sold 50,000 tickets and Villa had sold 1,900 of their 2,000 allocation. I understand the loyalty thing but Ashleys hardly being loyal to the team or the fans.

It's not about seeing your team win or showing loyalty.

It's about 10 pints, 20 tabs and a bit of craic with other men.