Hull City vs Newcastle

Graing

:lol: Aye that's what gets me as well, we barely ever get comfortable wins and then when we're calmly in complete control of a game he loses the plot over a bloke slightly bumping into him.

He must be a right nightmare on a night out

" This ones for Mike- Bosh!!!!"

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares what they're talking about?

What? You see nothing wrong with his actions? He's a complete joke and represents the team as such, along with those other idiots running the club. I am NOT going to apologize for wanting better for OUR club.

I'm not defending Pardew, the bloke's a clown but come on, it's not really a headbutt is it? Bit prim to call that a headbutt. He's more leaning in, there's no force behind it, stick a grade A bell-end though.

That'll no doubt be his pathetic excuse too.

Pardew reaction

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that. My team were terrific and it's only myself who had a poor performance."

:lol: Push him away with my head. I wonder if that's how he opens doors in all.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that. My team were terrific and it's only myself who had a poor performance."

:lol:

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "It was a heat of the moment thing. I massively regret it and I will have to sit down from now on.

"Of course, I didn't mean to do anything aggressive. I did move my head forward and that's enough.

"Perhaps I need to sit down from now on. It's a shame beacons it's taken the gloss off a terrific performance.

"Of course I apologise. I represent a big club."

What? You see nothing wrong with his actions? He's a complete joke and represents the team as such, along with those other idiots running the club. I am NOT going to apologize for wanting better for OUR club.

LOL where did I ever say up there that I saw nothing wrong with his actions? I think it's comical. Inappropriate but comical and perfectly in line with what's been going on with the club since the window. Think you may be reading things into posts that aren't there.

LOL where did I ever say up there that I saw nothing wrong with his actions? I think it's comical. Inappropriate but comical and perfectly in line with what's been going on with the club since the window. Think you may be reading things into posts that aren't there.

I didn't quote you.

jonasjuice, on 01 Mar 2014 - 12:00 PM, said

And so the Pardew defense has been born....

"Your honour, I did not assault him, I was merely making my way to the gentlemen's after a few ales. I attempted to push him away with my fists however that proved unsuccessful and he went to ground (I suspect intoxicated) so I switched to using my legs."

Bloody peanut.

Is it actually any worse than a player doing it though..? I'm not sure it is to be honest, they're all adults.

It is worse, a manager should be 35,000 feet above that sort of thing and is not embroiled in the constant tussling on the field. It's way worse imo.

Edited by trophyshy

Is it actually any worse than a player doing it though..? I'm not sure it is to be honest, they're all adults.

I suppose you could argue that players are at least involved in the physical aspects of the game. In this instance it was Myler who brought Pardew into the realms of that physicality, but as a manager a certain level of maturity is to be expected.