Angry Oscar.

Park Life

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in love with him innit?

She changed her mind later about wether she saw him walking aroung or not. The other bone of contention is wether the bathroom light was on or not...She stuck to her guns on that...Normal people under pressure mis-remember things and that is taken into account. What's his defence? He didn't warn his girlfriend someone was in the house...Didin't turn the lights on and started blasting away (contrary to his gun license legal justification to use lethal force) through a closed door cause he heard a 'noise'. He might as well move to Hollywood if he gets off this...Top crime writer in the making. ;)

None of it adds up. In situations of perceived danger the first thing you check is if your partner is safe and aware of what's happenning.

Can't disagree with anything you've said. As I've said previously I don't want him to be guilty but that's probably more to do with the fact that I can't bear to imagine the fear of any woman who loves someone being threatened by them in that way - it's just unbearable. I've no emotional attachment to him as a person and freely admit that the chance that he murdered her in cold blood is plausible. But what if he didn't? He'll apparently be taking the stand himself once the prosecution case has wrapped and I've got a feeling that his own evidence will make or break it.

See, you lot should listen to Uncle Parky. They recovered everything on the phones and the e mails, even stuff Osky had deleted. ;)

Do you mean everyone thought he was innocent apart from you?

The thing is although the circumstantial evidence is there it might not have been compelling on its own (neighbours going on about screams and so on...)..But the psychological profiling to come will show him as insecure, paranoid and jealous with a short fuse (there but for the grace of god etc...). ;):lol:

Can we just send Parky over there to act on behalf of the prosecution and get it the over with? :lol: While you're at it mate, can you wrap up that trial about Rebekah Brooks as well, that's been dragging on...

• 2 weeks later...