The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ help us if Ashley loses interest in us again and just leaves us in a ditch to rot like he did last January. We are in dire need of quality central defenders, I'd take two of those please. I'm sure there are bargains out there, probably plenty of those who havent signed a new contract waiting to leave at bosman or small fees.

I'd take Schar, Kaboul and Vlaar, all out of contract next summer.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

Couldnt give a shite to be honest, hardly noticed him playing at all over the last couple of seasons. Apart from that slip against Chelsea, which was absolutely hilarious.

13 league goals and 13 assists last season wasn't bad tbf.

13 league goals and 13 assists last season wasn't bad tbf.

Fair few were set pieces iirc. Im not saying he was bad. Just hasnt been able to light games up the way he could before, which obviously was to be expected with age. And I dont think thw whole DM thing worked out too well for him, great passer but he was caught out of position a lot of the time and with the likes of Coutinho not tracking back regularly its cost them.

• 3 months later...

Spurs apparently set to get rid of Adebayor, Soldado, Vlad Chiriches, Younès Kaboul, Étienne Capoue, Paulinho, Mousa Dembélé and Aaron Lennon in summer.

Anyone fancy any of these?

Personally wouldn't mind Chiriches, hasn't had the best time at Spurs but I reckon might turn out to be a good defender if he could get a good run of games in one position under his belt and hes only 25.

Same for Demebele, looked excellent when he was at Fulham then went to the Spurs midfielder graveyard.

Honestly I'd take Capoue and Paulinho as well, they'd probably both be good enough to get into our midfield consistently.

• Ant locked, unlocked and locked this topic