The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are our best 5 players? I struggle to answer.

Krul, Colo, Tiote, Sissoko of the those that have been around a bit. I would have said Cabaye and Ben Arfa would have been in the top five if they were still here.

Hopefully the likes of de jong, Cabella and Janmaat will live up to their reputations.

If they don't, we're fucked - especially given how thin we are up front and in central defence.

Colo can't be up there on any of his recent form and by recent i mean within the last year. Tiote is good at what he does but not exactly technically gifted . Sissoko, meh. Even with everybody fully fit it's a grim first 11. Especially that forward line and centre back pairing.

Colo can't be up there on any of his recent form and by recent i mean within the last year. Tiote is good at what he does but not exactly technically gifted . Sissoko, meh. Even with everybody fully fit it's a grim first 11. Especially that forward line and centre back pairing.

None of that means they're not in our five best players though. Unfortunately.

I think it was Howay, a few pages back, that likened Pardew to a crusty wank sock.

Harsh.

A crusty wank sock does it's job.

That is all I can find to say about this farce of a club, and that's what fucks me off more than anything.

:lol: I would counter that Pardew and the crusty sock are both doing a similar job and that is swallowing the jizz their owner fires into them, Pardew does a fantastic job of that imo.

Your point still stands though as I think a crusty wank sock draped over a radiator would be a better tactician, motivator and man than Alan Pardew.

:lol: I would counter that Pardew and the crusty sock are both doing a similar job and that is swallowing the jizz their owner fires into them, Pardew does a fantastic job of that imo.

Your point still stands though as I think a crusty wank sock draped over a radiator would be a better tactician, motivator and man than Alan Pardew.

:D

Sadly, a wank sock is also easier to get rid off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic