Newcastle United v Manchester United

Graing

Care factor at an all time low it seems. Would be great to double them up, just don't see it. Moyes' squad has had some colossal flame-outs though this season - who knows.

Yeah....

Newcastle United 0 3 ManUre

Pards to "push Rooney away with his head" for fun.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rooney plays we'll get beat, (we'll probably get beat anyway if we have to endure the same line-up as the last game).

Are my posts invisible in this here football section?!?@!??*** He's out injured! :razz:

Are my posts invisible in this here football section?!?@!??*** He's out injured! :razz:

Put the kettle on petal, there's a good girl.

Can anyone confirm the Rooney injury situation please.

Put the kettle on petal, there's a good girl.

Can anyone confirm the Rooney injury situation please.

Watch it sunshine! After your recent choice of concert tickets I wouldn't be trying to get all manly and butch around here! ;)

One, Rooney might still play, could be a bluff.

Two, am expecting to see the four horsemen of the apocalypse pass by now I've seen you post in the football section. ;)

Can't see anything for us today if we'd had Remy starting I'd have felt different. I think it'll be about damage limitation & Rob Elliot will be busy. Sorry for the negativity but when the manager expects us to lose it doesn't give me much hope, I'm expecting the worst defeat of the season today I know that sounds bad but that's the way it is.

Can't see anything for us today if we'd had Remy starting I'd have felt different. I think it'll be about damage limitation & Rob Elliot will be busy. Sorry for the negativity but when the manager expects us to lose it doesn't give me much hope, I'm expecting the worst defeat of the season today I know that sounds bad but that's the way it is.

Not like you to assume the absolute worst in every situation going.

Not like you to assume the absolute worst in every situation going.

So can you tell what's to be positive about today because even the managers put a negative slant on the game already.

So can you tell what's to be positive about today because even the managers put a negative slant on the game already.

There's an open top bus protest before the game!!! Yay!

It's pissing down though, they might want to nip in here .....

http://m.sportsdirect.com/mt/www.sportsdirect.com/accessories/umbrellas?un_jtt_v_un_PLP=yes&un_jtt_v_un_search=&un_jtt_redirect