Tattoos

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arty and a little bit abstract is very much the plan. What did you get ewerk?

Something I saw and liked on a pack of Japanese playing card. The sort of stupid thing that a 16 year old gets done. Luckily it's on my shoulder blade so I, nor anyone else, has to see it too often.

Have a look in here for inspiration http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/23450-tattoofail/page-1

I imagine this would be right up your street

cat.jpg

Edited by ewerk

• 2 weeks later...

I like neck tattoos. Either a bolt on either side or a dotted line with "cut here".

Or if you're looking for something a bit more mystical, go for "wank spanner" in Sanskrit around the arc where thumb and forefinger meet.

:lol:

My mate has the Greggs logo tattooed on his arse. He hasn't received any free bait from them which is poor form, if you ask me.

I've got all of girls alouds names tattooed around my hondacracka area and not one of the ungrateful bitches have give me a nosh yet. Bad crack in my opinion.

• 1 year later...

I'm considering a whole slew of new tattoos now I'm single. My ex hated the ones I already have, but no reason not to now.

It's mainly an excuse to organise a trip to America to see a tattoo guy I know.