Earth.

wolfy

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have explained your batshit theory of what gravity is without any kind of basis, evidence or formula. That 's about as far from really as it gets.

The evidence is right in front of you. You can physically test it out in various ways, using evacuation chambers or even window clamps, etc, that are known as suction pads, except there is no suction, it's all push of atmospheric pressure, either pushing it away or pushing it into a more condensed way, as in a compressed air cylinder.

It's working on everything on Earth. It explains gravity perfectly well. The only time it doesn't explain gravity is when it's equated to what they tell us space is. There's a reason for that. It's because space does not existin how they tell you, in my honest opinion.

There isn't a formula for gravity because it does not exist as a force. It's made up, just like a lot of this stuff is. General relativity and then special relativity, to warped space time and an endless amount of other stuff is just made up to counter any flaws that crop up.

They've had an age to piece this altogether, shoehorning everything into place to make a best fit scenario, so they have a massive head start and a mass following of the model they gave out, for no other reason than it is what they say, so that's it.

You tell me how you know gravity exists and that it's definitely not atmospheric pressure that accounts for everything we see happening.

The evidence is right in front of you. You can physically test it out in various ways, using evacuation chambers or even window clamps, etc, that are known as suction pads, except there is no suction, it's all push of atmospheric pressure, either pushing it away or pushing it into a more condensed way, as in a compressed air cylinder.

It's working on everything on Earth. It explains gravity perfectly well. The only time it doesn't explain gravity is when it's equated to what they tell us space is. There's a reason for that. It's because space does not existin how they tell you, in my honest opinion.

There isn't a formula for gravity because it does not exist as a force. It's made up, just like a lot of this stuff is. General relativity and then special relativity, to warped space time and an endless amount of other stuff is just made up to counter any flaws that crop up.

They've had an age to piece this altogether, shoehorning everything into place to make a best fit scenario, so they have a massive head start and a mass following of the model they gave out, for no other reason than it is what they say, so that's it.

You tell me how you know gravity exists and that it's definitely not atmospheric pressure that accounts for everything we see happening.

Because you're such a nutter everything you say the opposite must be true. Solid ball of steel versus solid ball of lead same dimensions which weighs the most? Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

Who's 'they' btw? How do I join them?

This is all a bit of nonsense of course which does no harm and gives everyone a bit of a laugh. However, it's probably worth remembering that wolfy has other deeply unpleasant beliefs he has absorbed from conspiracy websites. And he is not a man of his word, that's not going to disappear without an explanation I'm afraid wolfy.

Who's 'they' btw? How do I join them?

This is all a bit of nonsense of course which does no harm and gives everyone a bit of a laugh. However, it's probably worth remembering that wolfy has other deeply unpleasant beliefs he has absorbed from conspiracy websites. And he is not a man of his word, that's not going to disappear without an explanation I'm afraid wolfy.

He's not an anti semite the jews control everything nutter as well is he? Had to unfriend someone from facebook for that.

He's not an anti semite the jews control everything nutter as well is he? Had to unfriend someone from facebook for that.

He believes that 9/11 never happened and all the victims are fakes. Same with London 7/7. Hiroshima was faked etc.

There's never a satisfactory answer from these types who 'they' are but most of these sites have a restrained anti-Semitic tone. Wolfy refuses to say whether he believes in the holocaust from memory, for instance.

But I'm derailing the thread subject which is whether the Earth is shaped like a scooped out grapefruit, forgive me.

I missed Wolfy's crazy threads first time round. Hope I'm not too late to ask the oddball some questions... :woot:

I wont cover the "theory of relativity" and how it covers the effects of movement being relative to an object. As that science mumbo jumbo has no place on a foot ball forum.

Instead I will opt for questions;

1. Do you feel any movement when you are on a plain flying through the air at 600mph?
  2. Why you can buy a telescope at Argos to see the moon (assuming you believe the moon is real) 250,000 miles away. Yet if you stand on the coast of Ireland you cant see the empire state building a mere 3,000 miles away?

1. On a smooth flight, no. That's because I'm encased inside an aluminium can. The plane itself takes the friction. If you are trying to put this out as to why we don't feel the Earth spinning and the air rushing over our faces, then it's not really a good example but it can appear to be to those not willing to look at it logically.

If people believe that a solid rotating ball can spin at over 1000 mph and actually make the air follow it exactly, all the way to the edge of supposed space, then fair enough. All I say is, does it seem logical when you think about it?

We get told that the Earth drags the air and the water with it because it's been rotating for billions of years and eventually it's all spinning in unison, yet if you flew a plane in the same direction as the Earth is supposedly spinning, at a speed of 1000 mph, then theoretically your plane should have caught up with the speed of the Earth meaning you will look down to see yourself hovering.

The argument to that is, " no, because the air is still dragging the plane at 1000 mph as well as it's own speed". I mean, really?

Just question the nonsense of this stuff, that's all I'm saying.

2. Yes you can buy a telescope and see the moon. You can see it with your own eyes. You are told it's 250,000 miles away. Go and look out to sea with your telescope and see if you can bring a ship into focus at a distance that you can't see with your own eyes. How far is that? 3 miles, 10 miles, 100 miles? Pick a number.

All your telescope is, is a large microscope. It brings smaller objects into view. It magnifies them. that's it.

Why does the moon glow? The moon landing pictures show a cement like soil, so what makes it glow at night ?

Is is possible that it isn't a round lump of huge rock floating in space and is actually a reflection of the sun? Of course that's pathetic isn't it, because we've been told it's a lump of rock... and people, plus machines have been there .

It's weird how it only shows us one face isn't it? Why does it only show us one face? Could it be that it's a reflection off the dome?

Our heads have been battered with space science to the point of full on brainwashing. It's hard to think any other way because it's ingrained that much into our heads. The more you look into it, the more nonsensical it becomes.

The choice is yours whether you want to question it or just go with the flow. I'm not asking anyone to believe what I say. Just question the magic of what you've been brought up with and if you're happy with it, then fair enough. I'm not, so I'll stick to my stance until proved otherwise.

Remember...I used to think everything was true what we were told, so it's not like I have stuck to one side. I've looked at all scenarios and I'm still open to a lot of stuff, alternative to the rotating globe model.

Colonsonant.

Question to Wolfy: why is there a hexagon shaped cloud on Saturn's northern hemisphere?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon

Have you seen this hexagon cloud. If so, do you have any pictures?

Whatever people see in the sky, is reflections of what's happening on Earth plus clouds in the lower and upper atmosphere in various forms.

Because you're such a nutter everything you say the opposite must be true. Solid ball of steel versus solid ball of lead same dimensions which weighs the most?

The lead weighs more, because it's ability to displace more atmospheric pressure. The lower the melting point, the more something will displace atmospheric pressure. That's why lead, gold, silver, etc are heavy to you and weigh heavier on scales.

Are you religious Wolfy?

I'm curious, because I'm wondering how this ice-capped rock hemisphere , with a pressurised atmosphere, came to be formed?

Was the atmosphere there, then it froze?

Did the ice form first?

If so, what pressurised the atmosphere?

Did a god blow through a hole in the ice, like you would a balloon?

If so, where's the balloon knot?

Is it Uranus?

I'll settle for you explaining how the earth was formed, and how old it is.

Meenzer, on 03 Jul 2014 - 09:55 AM, said:

"Shoehorning everything into place to make a best fit scenario" pretty much describes the accumulation of all knowledge about everything, ever

Yep, in most circumstances I have no issues with that. I have massive issues where space is concerned, plus what we are told Earth is.

Yep, in most circumstances I have no issues with that. I have massive issues where space is concerned, plus what we are told Earth is.

Or virtually any other man made or natural event.

What's the atmosphere made of btw? You know, since you don't believe in atoms?

When are you going to honour our bet?

Wolfy, why do you demand physical evidence to support the status quo, yet your theories don't require them?

Wolfy won't acknowledge that the horizon at altitude is curved man. Physical evidence just isn't relevant to his world, his belief is all that matters. He promised he would stop this shit but clearly he can't for whatever reason.

Are you religious Wolfy?

I'm curious, because I'm wondering how this ice-capped rock hemisphere , with a pressurised atmosphere, came to be formed?

Was the atmosphere there, then it froze?

Did the ice form first?

If so, what pressurised the atmosphere?

Did a god blow through a hole in the ice, like you would a balloon?

If so, where's the balloon knot?

Is it Uranus?

I'll settle for you explaining how the earth was formed, and how old it is.

No, I'm not religious but I have no problem with anyone who is.

How did it all come about. I have no idea how it all started. It's like the chicken and the egg scenario. Maybe I'll never know.

I believe Earth is a cell and we are bacteria like everything else inside of this cell. We are not getting out and nothing is coming in. The Earth is constantly growing and dying over time. We are just a dot in that time.

The atmosphere is formed from the friction build up in the centre of the Earth that spews out the elements which take their place in a sort of stacked dense to less dense expansion of matter all the way to the top where the lightest and most expanaded, plus last of the elements go dormant and freeze against a true vacuum that we are told is space.

The pressurisation of the atmosphere is simply stacked weight of molecules all bearing down on one another then on to us and everything else from top to bottom.

The sun is in the centre of Earth and we see the reflection of that on the dome, plus all the otehr reflections off that as well as other reflections known as stars that are all created through crystals.

Sounds crazy I know but that's my take on it.

You see the sun in the blue sky because it's all part of the Earth. There is no space.

There could be trillions upon trillions of cells like ours all around in suspended animation, yet we will never see any because nothing moves through a true vacuum and that includes light or our ability to see through it, so all we see is blackness of the dome and the reflections and clouds within it.

Wolfy, why do you demand physical evidence to support the status quo, yet your theories don't require them?

I don't demand it. I simply say that I haven't seen any physical evidence to prove the claims about what we live on. It can equally be said about me. I've already told you I can't provide physical evidence, I can only give out my thoughts. What people take from them is entirely up to them.

Just use it as an exercise to question or people can use it as an exercise in how many variations of nutter they can call me. Either way it's no problem. I'm simply going by my thoughts which may be close to true or far away. It's all about chipping away over time.

One thing I'm certain of in my own mind is, we are not walking about on a spinning solid ball whizzing around a giant sun in a vacuum.

I don't demand it. I simply say that I haven't seen any physical evidence to prove the claims about what we live on. It can equally be said about me. I've already told you I can't provide physical evidence, I can only give out my thoughts. What people take from them is entirely up to them.

Just use it as an exercise to question or people can use it as an exercise in how many variations of nutter they can call me. Either way it's no problem. I'm simply going by my thoughts which may be close to true or far away. It's all about chipping away over time.

One thing I'm certain of in my own mind is, we are not walking about on a spinning solid ball whizzing around a giant sun in a vacuum.

You're 100% certain of this?

The lead weighs more, because it's ability to displace more atmospheric pressure. The lower the melting point, the more something will displace atmospheric pressure. That's why lead, gold, silver, etc are heavy to you and weigh heavier on scales.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Have you seen this hexagon cloud. If so, do you have any pictures?

Whatever people see in the sky, is reflections of what's happening on Earth plus clouds in the lower and upper atmosphere in various forms.

What a boring answer, i was hoping for a theory of some sort.

Loads of pictures

saturns-1.jpg

Platinum weighs more than steel and has a higher melting point.