Earth.

wolfy

I'll remember that if I ever go to war. At the minute I'm disputing Earth being a rotating globe and space nonsense.

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the silliest of things to dispute.

It's actually not. It appears that way because we were all brought up with it and it's been battered into our heads through all kinds of ways, from schooling to films, to books, to documentaries, etc.

It basically regurgitated by people who do not have a clue as to what the Earth is, by their own minds. It's all been given on a plate.

It cannot be proved that the Earth is a globe or rotating to this day. They can tell you it does, yet it cannot be proved physically.

Of course it can be cited that astronauts have seen it, or this experiment has shown it . The truth is, there is no direct proof, just assumptions and theories thrown out as fact, because they are called scientific theories.

If you believe 90% of what's told to us is spin, then you will do yourself an injustice if you don't at least think about the utter garbage that's made up to account for it all happening.

Start with gravity and ask yourself why they can't tell you what it is as a force. Move on from there.

It's about believing in their magic. Their game is to amaze people with the science and baffle them with the bullshit. You owe it to yourself to question it.

How many things did you think were legit when someone told you they weren't, for you to say, " don't be stupid, of course it's what they tell us" only to get enlightened along the way.

It's easier to spin a lie and have it believed than it is to tell someone the truth of that lie.

Exactly. That's basically how they have us. They create chaos to gain an opportunity.

You're right, I look around at the world and I see anarchy;

article-2520510-19F6C13A00000578-14_634x

Look at all these people clawing at their owns eyes as they struggle with the paradox.

leannecochran.jpg

How can the world accept these claims that the earth is a globe when one bloke on the internet has a baseless argument against it?! AAAaaaaaRGH Won't somebody think of the children!

It's actually not. It appears that way because we were all brought up with it and it's been battered into our heads through all kinds of ways, from schooling to films, to books, to documentaries, etc.

It basically regurgitated by people who do not have a clue as to what the Earth is, by their own minds. It's all been given on a plate.

It cannot be proved that the Earth is a globe or rotating to this day. They can tell you it does, yet it cannot be proved physically.

Of course it can be cited that astronauts have seen it, or this experiment has shown it . The truth is, there is no direct proof, just assumptions and theories thrown out as fact, because they are called scientific theories.

If you believe 90% of what's told to us is spin, then you will do yourself an injustice if you don't at least think about the utter garbage that's made up to account for it all happening.

Start with gravity and ask yourself why they can't tell you what it is as a force. Move on from there.

It's about believing in their magic. Their game is to amaze people with the science and baffle them with the bullshit. You owe it to yourself to question it.

How many things did you think were legit when someone told you they weren't, for you to say, " don't be stupid, of course it's what they tell us" only to get enlightened along the way.

It's easier to spin a lie and have it believed than it is to tell someone the truth of that lie.

The universe is based on bubbles. From the cells of your body to the universe itself to the very atoms of creation itself....It's the default structure for life. All globes and bubbles....Why?

Think about surface area. Get back to me. :)

You see I know Wolfi where this earth at the centre deal comes from and the not disconnected dissonance it purposefully creates around things like the Gaia theory. It's standard disinformation being dished out on various conspiracy forums to addle innocent folk like yourself. Be careful where your mindfulness goes as that is at the centre of your reality.

Park Life, on 07 Jul 2014 - 7:52 PM, said:

The universe is based on bubbles. From the cells of your body to the universe itself to the very atoms of creation itself....It's the default structure for life. All globes and bubbles....Why?

Think about surface area. Get back to me. :)

Have you not thought about why molecules/ matter expand and how far they can expand? Many people know what's been told about atoms and stuff and how the universe is supposedly scattered matter. Ask yourself what scattered matter is.

Why does a balloon start to inflate when put it inside an evacuation chamber with air pressure evacuated from it? It's because the molecules expand to try and fill the void that is being created. The molecules expand and will keep expanding until the balloon fills the chamber, unless it pops.

When a helium balloon is sent into the sky, it's not floating, it's being squeezed up by the denser smaller molecules because the helium molecules are more expanded, so at first they get squeezed up very fast, until the atmosphere becomes more expanded, the higher it goes, which means the helium inside that balloon can expand more and more, until it reaches it's breaking point.

The higher you go, the colder it gets, regardless of the so called sun. It can only get colder if there's something in that space, which would be expanded molecules that cannot agitate much because they are so expanded.

The very last elements on Earth are the lightest more expanded elements, like helium or hydrogen, etc. All that is left for those elements, the higher up they go, is to expand to their full potential and agitate no more against a true vacuum, which is when they freeze like clear ice.

This clear ice is your dome. No heat can do much melting of it because to melt anything it requires friction/agitation and there's very little to none at the top.

To a person looking up at the dome, they see blackness at night when the Earth sun has moved away from their sight. The blackness is the end of everything in your sight, unless something reflects off that dome, which is the things you see that you are told are in space.

Your universe is right here and I know how hard that is to get your head around because our heads have been filled with a load of absolute nonsense passed off as intricate space science.

Light years stars. I mean, think about it seriously. They tell you that the stars you see are what they were like thousands of years ago, yet people stand in amazement and believe it. It's nonsense.

Don't you think if what we are told about these stars being much bigger than our so called sun, the Earth would be awash with so much light, because if the starlight has reached our eyes from all those thousands of years ago, then it has to hit us with the full on light from that star size as the'res nothing to scatter it's light, so at the very least, going by their science, we should recieve the diameter of light that those stars are, all the supposed millions of them that we see.

We should be lit up like a beacon. Of course, there's answers as to why we aren't, as they've had a long time to iron this crap out.

Just think about the so called sun in so called space. 800, 000 miles in diamater, they say. The Earth is a mere 7,900 miles in diamater, we are told, so shouldn't it be bathed in full on light and heat on the part facing it that all we can see in the sky is a sun as it's so called space rays emvelope us, instead of seeing a bright light in the sky.

There's nothing in space that is working for the Earth. The Earth is it's own cell, it's own life pod and it feeds itself with the aid of everything on it, including us. All we are is Earth bacteria. Whether we are a good or bad bacteria is open to question.

We are born, we die, we replenish and start again. I know how it all sounds. Just think about what I'm saying.

Let's face it. Try and imagine where the universe ends. We can't because we think of stars, planets, meteors and so on and so on....so we think, "well where can it end?"

The answer we get is, it can't end really, we can just get in a ship and float for ever is what we are told.

The truth is, there's no such thing as floating. You're pushed against, as you push. It's an action that gains an equal and opposite reaction. You cannot have that in what they tell you space is, because you cannot push against nothing and nothing cannot push back. That leaves you in suspended animation, or for better clarity, it means the Earth as a cell is in that suspended animation, cocooned, going nowhere in terms of free movement.

All Earth can do is grow or shrink. You don't get out and nothing gets in.

It's standard disinformation being dished out on various conspiracy forums to addle innocent folk like yourself.

He came to all of his findings and conclusions by himself, Parky. He's a free thinker.

You see I know Wolfi where this earth at the centre deal comes from and the not disconnected dissonance it purposefully creates around things like the Gaia theory. It's standard disinformation being dished out on various conspiracy forums to addle innocent folk like yourself. Be careful where your mindfulness goes as that is at the centre of your reality.

Nah mate, I don't just go with the flow. If I did that I would be following the flat Earth theory. I respect their theory but I do not follow it for most part. I have my own thoughts.

Each person has their own mind. It's about who wants to open it to an alternate thought.

You think outside the box on a lot of stuff. I don;t agree with some of it but I respect the fact that you have a mind to think on stuff.

Basically I question everything worth questioning if it starts to look anything but the whole truth.

Nah mate, I don't just go with the flow. If I did that I would be following the flat Earth theory. I respect their theory but I do not follow it for most part. I have my own thoughts.

Each person has their own mind. It's about who wants to open it to an alternate thought.

You think outside the box on a lot of stuff. I don;t agree with some of it but I respect the fact that you have a mind to think on stuff.

Basically I question everything worth questioning if it starts to look anything but the whole truth.

So you question your own theories, as they look nothing like even a portion of the truth.

It's easy to pick out a person or persons as nutters or unstable or whatever. All that it needs is for that person or persons to have a different outlook on things against the norm. It's understandable to be fair, because it's human nature and always has been.

I mean, let's face it - I'm putting my thoughts forward with no direct evidence against widespread mainstream views. It's a loop the loop kind of thing. Cranky. It's akin to the tramp with the sign proclaiming, "the end of the world is nigh."

I mean, pffft, me saying the world is not a rotating globe when it's as clear as day it's a globe and everyone walking about can see that, right? Gravity proves everything in space because all the planets are there and do what we are told they do, correct?

Spacecraft have went to the moon with men and to distant planets millions upon millions of miles away and sent photographs all the way back through space, into our atmosphere and right to the control centre where they download them, then show us the amazing close ups. It all seems feasible, right?

I mean, go and walk into a pub and sit at any table - then tell the people sat at that table that the Earth is not a globe and that it's sort of like a half sphere with an ice dome. You will be told to leave the table or ridiculed right there, or the people will slowly make their excuses and leave, after telling you it's a big marble like ball in space. They will tell you this, not because they are ex-astronauts or scientists - they will tell you this because that's what everyone knows and it's well documented in the media - films - documentaries and you name it.

Of course, you get your amateur astronomers who tell you about star constellations and the little blobs of light up in the sky. They can show you the great bear and all the other shapes from dotted stars. They can tell you all about the distances of many, because they've memorised it all and have little maps. What they are mapping is what's been told and seen by telescope, so they don't need to question it, as it's real to them.

Try telling them that they are reflections and they are not light years away stars as burning suns and they will argue and call you a crank. You can't blame them really.

Who wants to spend years memorising books about our Earth and universe; trying to figure out what string theory is and warped space time - gravity - special relativity - general relativity - speed of light - the big bang - Higgs boson and so on and so on, to be told that what they have spent years memorising, could be based on fiction or not quite what they thought?

No intelligent person is ever going to shove all of what they memorised to one side just because some potential nutter has questioned it all without evidence. You see, hypothetical thoughts by ordinary people do not count against hypothetical thoughts of trusted scientific geniuses, because their thoughts are classed as close to the reality, no matter what they come up with.

I don't expect anyone to take what I say even 1% remotely seriously. I know that some will look at stuff (those who are interested in stuff like this) and think, "hmmm, maybe it's possible that we aren't told the entire truth."

Whether people put that into type or simply prefer to just think on it without making themselves look silly on a forum, for others to simply brush it aside, is down to each individual and whether they can handle the jokey digs or put downs. I understand all that.

Normally when I put out my thoughts, it turns people into scientists. It actually makes people look for arguments against what I'm saying by actually brushing up on what they were told.

You see, like I said: most people know we live on a rotating globe that is a sort of bluey white with green and brown land mass. It's in our faces all of the time through TV, etc..

What most people don't fully know, is all the rest of the stuff that goes into making it what they say it is - and does.

Just in case anyone here wants a quick brush up as to how we are told Earth is in space - it's basically like this: We are told the Earth rotates at 1038 mph at the equator, then gradually less as you move towards the north or south poles.

We are tilted on a 23.5 degree axis as we hurtle around the sun at around 65,000 mph. We don't perfectly circle this sun, we move around it in an elliptical orbit, meaning we move closer to the sun as we go around it, then farther away as we come back around. How we do this is not up for question, we are told we do, so we do.

The sun is 93 million miles away - a big ball of fire in a vacuum. It is over 1 million km in diameter and we get our light and heat from it, through this vacuum, because the light/heat waves travel through this vacuum and hit our atmosphere, which agitates it. How the heat travels is down to radiated waves - somehow - that need no medium to travel through, apparently.

In this elliptical orbit of Earth around the sun, the sun actually comes closer to Earth by about 5 million km. Much hotter, right? Nope... it actually does this in December. Winter time. Why question what they tell us?

For all of the things that you see everyday, like the sun setting and rising, etc, the globe model has to fit what we see. The time spent fitting it all together has been long enough to iron out the flaws as time has went on, with people questioning the model. This is where stuff keeps getting made up to cater for it all, Like what I explained above.

If you study the globe model with a full on trust that it is what we are told, then you have no reason to think otherwise. If you study it and allow yourself to think about it, then explore other ideas, you might find it to be as nonsensical as I do.

The choice is entirely yours, of course. I'm just explaining why I don't follow the indoctrinated view of it all, considering I spent many many years of doing exactly that.

Fucking hot in Australia in December.

Intellectually Wolfy > Everyone else taking part in this debate. Utter shambles.

We tried presenting facts and evidence, he dismisses them.

If you're sucked in by his cod-science, I worry for you too.

The Fish, on 08 Jul 2014 - 02:12 AM, said:

We tried presenting facts and evidence, he dismisses them.

If you're sucked in by his cod-science, I worry for you too.

It's not about suckering anyone into my thoughts. I'm just putting my thoughts out for people to mull over. Most people will immediately dismiss it all and laugh at it, as I said before. They do that because what they were told, is what they stick with, because it's official.

No person that has studied the sciences of space and Earth are ever going to take the word of some random person who gives alternative thoughts against it and I'm not asking anyone of you to do that. All I'm saying is "think."

People do it all the time. They argue over whether it's creationism or evolution, or this religion and that religion. The truth is, nobody really knows. I don't know the exact layout of Earth but I'm working on it bit by bit, simply by piecing together the massive jigsaw of it, hypothetically.

I get people saying, " Oh, so why do computers work if science is wrong." I don't understand why those people use stuff like this when I'm not arguing Earth science in the main. I'm arguing Earth as in, what it actually is and why we are part of it.

Many people believe in a god to give them a purpose for being on Earth. They believe they will go to a better place if they are good. Are they right or wrong?

Why do they believe what they do?

If I walked into a church and shouted, "you don't know god is there." Am I right? How can they show me I'm wrong?

The people in church can show me the bible and say, "this is why we know" or point to a statue and say "look at that" or point to the hundreds all sat in their seats and say, " look around you."

The point is, they have all that as their evidence, plus their own faith. If I ask them for more direct proof, I will be set upon and hounded out as being the devil or something.

So what are space science books based on? Why do most people on this Earth believe in a universe filled with stars, planets and such? It's because they're told about them constantly and shown pictures or video.

They get shown a Earth supposedly took from a space craft or Jupiter pictures supposedly taken from a probe that was sent out X amount of years ago that is sending pictures back constantly as it checks out the atmosphere of it whilst taking pictures.

They built these probes that somehow reach these distant places of millions and millions of miles, as they tell us...and yet they not only orbit these things, they send data back all the way through space, back into our atmosphere, back down to the source of the signal sent....all this whilst the Earth is supposedly spinning at over 1000 mph.

The answer to that is. Yes, it's true because these people are geniuses. What are they geniuses of though? My guess is bullshit but that's just me.

Mars lander: they supposedly sent this curiousity rover to mars, then sent it into the atmosphere of mars, which as they tell us, is virtually a vacuum, with so little atmosphere, yet they use a parachute to slow this thing down before this thruster thing fires up after being slowed down, then a crane drops the rover down on wires to the deck - disengages, then the craft that drops the rover, takes off and crashes itself into the deck a few miles away.

Good luck trying to stop yourself in a virtual vacuum with a parachute.

The mars rover before that was a bit cruder. They placed it in a load of inflated balloons and it bounced onto the little red so called planet. It's magical stuff isn't it?

They have people's minds so brainwashed with bullshit and clear piss taking that I honestly believe they could literally say the next space mission will be a probe sent to mars on the back of a unicorn and people would believe it. It's getting that blatant.

When you see the geniuses paraded on TV for the post mars curiousity crap, all you're seeing are the geniuses behind the special effects CGI shenanigans. I'm convinced of this.

We are told that jupiter is made up of 99 % hydrogen and helium. These two gases are transparent, yet go and have a look at the pictures of jupiter they put out with it's big eye and all the rest of the absolute clap trap. Argue it and you get told that they touch it up to make it look more interesting. Haha. I'd say you couldn't make this stuff up but they clearly have.

It's hard to think that the Earth is not what we've been FORCED to accept, isn't it? It's also hard as a young kid to be told that santa isn't real, because all kids know that santa brings presents. Only when they grow a little do they start to realise that it was all fantasy.

So we're adults and it's not about santa, right? Of course you're right...but we are still being fed a potential fantasy with all the rest of the stuff. It doesn't mean a person is unintelligent. That person or persons could be geniuses in their field of work, yet be as gullible as hell without ever believing that they are that, because most of us are too arrogant (not in a nasty way) to believe we can be duped, especially by the sciences given out.

How many people go to star trek conventions or star wars, etc? Loads, right? They aren't backward people - they are well to do people or even scientific people that bought into a TV show based on maybe the stuff they learned or are learning.

You could go into the street and ask any person if they can name all of the planets we are familiar with and most will be lucky to name them all. Tell the very same people that The Earth is not a ball in space and they will suddenly look at you like you're a complete nutter, whilst telling you in a loud tone how it is this and it does that. Ask them why they think this and the answer will be, " because everyone knows" or "it's in science books and on TV." Stuff like that.

Many more clever people will tell you about their telescopes and what they've seen, adding in all kinds of stuff and believing what they see is what was told, because it's all mapped out for them.

People just assume that Australia is down under and yet they never really think how the huge oceans just sit - stuck to the Earth - despite it being under or down the sides of the ball.

They accept it's pulled by gravity of Earth whilst also accepting that the moons gravity pulls at the oceans to make tides. This invisible force that no scientist can fathom out.

People have been made to believe the rotating ball - or for clarity, an oblate spheroid - being flatter at the poles and bulging at the equator, with all the rest of the junk added in to make us believe what it is - is exactly that.

But thousands of years ago, to this very day proves what it is doesn't it - or does it?. How old are you? How long do we get to absorb all this stuff? not long, right? Where are the scriptures in the vaults that tell us this. Where's the note book of Eratoshenes' where he worked out the circumference of the Earth in 270 BC?

Where's all the rest of the stuff? All we are going on are names given out that told us this and that.

Newton with an apple falling on his head. Philosophers of supposed ancient times just thinking stuff up, like a supposed bloke called Democritus in about 460 BC starts to wonder about the atom because things broke apart, etc.

You know, you're sitting there in your robe and sandals with your 460 BC - PEN behind your ear and you think, "hmmm, hang on here - this stuff has broke up, I wonder what's going on here. I wonder if this could be atoms."

We are told story after story after story...but what's true?

How many people believe that they found Richard the third's remains under a frigging car park?

I can't make anyone believe anything and nor do I want to. All I say to anyone is, start questioning things that you don't feel add up. Don't just accept everything that you're told.

You are arguing Earth science though Wolfy.

You dismiss gravity, invent a thing called "denpressure", claim the sun is sitting at the centre of the earth and the planets, moon and stars are merely reflections.

If that's not arguing about earth science, what the fuck is?

You are arguing Earth science though Wolfy.

You dismiss gravity, invent a thing called "denpressure", claim the sun is sitting at the centre of the earth and the planets, moon and stars are merely reflections.

If that's not arguing about earth science, what the fuck is?

True, it is arguing about Earth science. I'm talking about people using the verifiable stuff we use everyday, which they equate to working because of Earth being what we are told.

Denpressure perfectly explains Earth gravity and it's a real force - not a made up force that cannot be proven by scientists, except for them to say "it just is."

I can explain mine for anything on Earth. What I can't explain it for is space, for good reason, because space as we are told it is, does not exist.

Nothing on this Earth pulls. Everything is a push on push no matter what it is.

Denpressure is any density that is under pressure or resisting that pressure. We don't work without it. Nothing does. It takes a clear mind to grasp it, because everyone's heads are filled with the word gravity which they accept without question, even though it cannot be explained. Strange isn't it?