Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'You can't send a man off for that'.

He mightn't have done much damage but you're not going to see a more blatant example of raising your hand to your opponent than that. Straight red.

No mention of how fantastic the Liverpool fans have been tonight, on one of their famous European nights at Anfield ©.

As Paddy Power tweeted earlier, if the Kop can actually suck the ball into the goal then now would be the time to do it.

Steven Gerrard. Peerless footballer? Really?

At the weekend, in the Liverpool v Sunderland game, Gerrard was completely unchallenged in midfield just inside his own half turned to pass the ball back to his centre half and completely missed the fact that there was a Sunderland player loitering.

Anyway, the mackem picks up the ball charging towards goal and Gerrard races back and tackles him on the edge of the box. The commentator reaction to this was "And LOOK who's back defending here... Who else?"

They're completely ridiculous.

At the weekend, in the Liverpool v Sunderland game, Gerrard was completely unchallenged in midfield just inside his own half turned to pass the ball back to his centre half and completely missed the fact that there was a Sunderland player loitering.

Anyway, the mackem picks up the ball charging towards goal and Gerrard races back and tackles him on the edge of the box. The commentator reaction to this was "And LOOK who's back defending here... Who else?"

They're completely ridiculous.

There was a moment last night where Gerrard turned and, without looking, played the ball wide with the intention of finding Johnson but it ended up about 35 yards away from him. Tyldsley's response? "Oh, Johnson just hadn't set off there or that would have been perfect" The commentary last night was probably the worst commentary I've ever heard.

I thought the Liverpool crowd were at their vocal best again ....... PEN.......PEN...........PEN............PEN. Fowler said the swinging of the arm/hand for the red card was an attempt at pushing him away.Aye right,just like him thinking Liverpool will finish top 4.Scholes hair.Combing his hair forward to hide his baldyness didn't fool me.

I thought the Liverpool crowd were at their vocal best again ....... PEN.......PEN...........PEN............PEN. Fowler said the swinging of the arm/hand for the red card was an attempt at pushing him away.Aye right,just like him thinking Liverpool will finish top 4.Scholes hair.Combing his hair forward to hide his baldyness didn't fool me.

You're a sharp one for sure.