Sackpardew.com

Happy Face

The site seems to have gone quiet, I hope they haven't given up although I've no idea what else they can do everything was very well organised for the Hull game.

They arranged 3000 posters for Stoke away.

They seem to be keeping things under the radar now so the club can't scupper things like they did for Hull.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I'm of the mind now that it's all pointless anyway, Ashley won't sack Pardew because (1) he doesn't give a fuck about what the fans think because in his eyes it's 'his' club, (2) he probably enjoys the misery it's causing the fans, (3) isn't bothered about getting relegated because he'll still get a decent return from the parachute payments, (4) thinks if we did get relegated hey, he got us back up at first try easy enough last time and (5) Pardew does as he's told.

We might as well just sit the shit times out now until Ashley fucks off of his own accord, hopefully in 2 years time. Never forget what we should and could be but for now we're just a shell of a club being used as an advertising hoarding for cunt of a businessman while he reaps any tv money, etc the club gets.

In the words of Bobby D....

You feel to moan, but unlike before you discover that you'd just be one more person crying.

He realised early on that all protest is pointless, you've just got to turn things up to 11.

To be honest I'm of the mind now that it's all pointless anyway, Ashley won't sack Pardew because (1) he doesn't give a fuck about what the fans think because in his eyes it's 'his' club, (2) he probably enjoys the misery it's causing the fans, (3) isn't bothered about getting relegated because he'll still get a decent return from the parachute payments, (4) thinks if we did get relegated hey, he got us back up at first try easy enough last time and (5) Pardew does as he's told.

We might as well just sit the shit times out now until Ashley fucks off of his own accord, hopefully in 2 years time. Never forget what we should and could be but for now we're just a shell of a club being used as an advertising hoarding for cunt of a businessman while he reaps any tv money, etc the club gets.

With all due respect it's easy to fall into this trap and I understand that a lot of people are demoralised by the whole carry on. However the traction in the media that SackPardew.com have managed in such a short time and the die hard core in the engine room of that group tells me that the long game will be rather trickier than Mashley or the club understand.

Forgive me, for playing devils advocate, but other than a couple of articles in the telegraph the only "traction" I'm seeing is that brainless commentators and pundits are putting it down to stupid geordies with short memories and over ambitious expectations. Not saying I agree, but its just another add to the soap opera of Newcastle for them.

Not turning up is the only real protest and we're not going to see 30,000 people chuck their season ticket, and worse still, even if they did there's another 30,000 who would probably fill the seats anyway, great that we are so well supported but it's futile really and I fear if they do get their way it'll be bloody Joe Kinnear or Dennis Wise again anyway.

Bottom line for me, is that our sport is rotting anyway and has been really since the inception of the premiership, there's simply too much money and no loyalty left in the top flight. What's happening to us is happening to others, albeit on a less offensive scale. Once players start earning more than 5 million a year in their mid twenties, the sporting body does nothing to kerb foreign ownership with no prior connection to clubs and takes back handers for the world cup to be held in Qatar, and we've got an owner who acts with pure resentment and hatred based on the geordie faithful scaring his son at a match. I reckon he's been fucking the club much more purposefully since then. If SackPardew wins, expect worse :(

What we need is a sniper :)

Edited by scoobos

Forgive me, for playing devils advocate, but other than a couple of articles in the telegraph the only "traction" I'm seeing is that brainless commentators and pundits are putting it down to stupid geordies with short memories and over ambitious expectations. Not saying I agree, but its just another add to the soap opera of Newcastle for them.

Not turning up is the only real protest and we're not going to see 30,000 people chuck their season ticket, and worse still, even if they did there's another 30,000 who would probably fill the seats anyway, great that we are so well supported but it's futile really and I fear if they do get their way it'll be bloody Joe Kinnear or Dennis Wise again anyway.

Bottom line for me, is that our sport is rotting anyway and has been really since the inception of the premiership, there's simply too much money and no loyalty left in the top flight. What's happening to us is happening to others, albeit on a less offensive scale. Once players start earning more than 5 million a year in their mid twenties, the sporting body does nothing to kerb foreign ownership with no prior connection to clubs and takes back handers for the world cup to be held in Qatar, and we've got an owner who acts with pure resentment and hatred based on the geordie faithful scaring his son at a match. I reckon he's been fucking the club much more purposefully since then. If SackPardew wins, expect worse :(

What we need is a sniper :)

Yeah it's almost like football has been colonised. ;)

Been keeping an eye on Statto.com and their Index / points prediction now has us finishing 2nd/3rd/4th bottom and us going down or staying up by goal difference. That's the lowest we've been this season (I think since I didn't check it after the Stoke game) but it should add a bit of perspective to the grandstanding from the tit nominally in charge of the first team in the wake of the glorious draw against the mighty Swansea City.
Nowt against Swansea, good fucking luck to them, but you take my point.

Ashley put £10m on us going down at odds of 15-1 at the end of last season. Gets his 'loan' back, sells us with a smile to an Indian cheese magnate.

Edited by trophyshy

Newcastle's PR War Is Transparent To Anyone Paying Attention

It has been widely reported that Mike Ashley's PR guru Keith Bishop has really been earning his wage these past few weeks. In response to the sackpardew.com campaign which has been run in a professional and fact packed manner the club have been issuing baseless slurs on the protesters and messages of support for Pardew via a wide range of individuals either still on the payroll or with a lingering association to Ashley.

Pardew's old mates like Curbishley and Bright have been rolled out to say what a good bloke he is. Current and ex Newcastle Players like Cisse, Williamson and Cabaye have been roped in for a favour and some positive words, even older ex-players like Olivier Bernard (doing himself no harm as he looks to build links between Durham and Newcastle United) have done the club a favour and backed the sitting duck. Among all of the nice things people have had to say about Pardew though there's one thing lacking, substance. Not one of them is able to refute any of the facts that have placed Pardew in this mess. None can point to any tangible reason he should not be sacked, beyond being a good bloke and trying his best.

I'd like to concentrate on two of the most pernicious interviews to gain some traction in recent days though. First Pardew himself has been sent out by the club and attempted to gain sympathy for himself.

Pards.PNG

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29472154

Alan Pardew's friends and family were not part of this debate until Alan Pardew made them a part of it. In a disgusting attempt to elicit sympathy Pardew has used his family to emotionally blackmail people to lay off from making perfectly justified criticism. I've never witnessed anything like it in football before. A manager hiding behind his wife and kids. I have seen very little personal abuse for Pardew, a "sack pardew" sign is not abusive. If Alan Pardew's family are in any way distressed by the reaction that his performances as manager have generated, then he is the only man in any position to do something about it for their sake. Either improve performances or be a decent man, husband and father and walk away.

Next Up Dennis Wise has crawled from beneath whatever rock he was hiding under to defend his old employer, twice. Trite claims that Newcastle fans hate southerners play well everywhere but the North East, where the list of players and managers from the south to have been embraced has been so often recited it doesn't need repeating. The fact that they're entirely baseless claims is neither here nor there to Wise, Ashley and Bishop. Wise followed this up with the outright lie that Ashley has cleared the club debt and is honest, just look at the history of this blog for evidence to the contrary. Wise conveniently forgets his own role in growing the debt, throwing £5m+ at one of the worst signings in the history of the club, Xisco, against the wishes of the manager who left soon after. Xisco barely played a game under ANY manager at Newcastle.

http://nufc-ashlies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/newcastles-pr-war-is-transparenty-to.html

Ashley put £10m on us going down at odds of 15-1 at the end of last season. Gets his 'loan' back, sells us with a smile to an Indian cheese magnate.

cheese_magnet_by_marioandsoniclover-d50t

(Sorry, I'm doing my Rail PTS and I'm bored rigid )

:lol:

I thought you'd drawn that. Was going to have it as my avatar, now I see you've just Googled it you lazy mackem.

Edited by trophyshy

Been keeping an eye on Statto.com and their Index / points prediction now has us finishing 2nd/3rd/4th bottom and us going down or staying up by goal difference. That's the lowest we've been this season (I think since I didn't check it after the Stoke game) but it should add a bit of perspective to the grandstanding from the tit nominally in charge of the first team in the wake of the glorious draw against the mighty Swansea City.

Nowt against Swansea, good fucking luck to them, but you take my point.

Its nailed on in my view we'll bottom 5 at least. I knew this before a ball was kicked and it contributed to the reasons behind me deserting the club after 23 years this summer (not sure if I've mentioned that). I had a look today and we are 4/1 to be relegated. I think there's value in that. Let's face it Everton are better than us even with their pathetic ground and fanbase, on the pitch presently, and laughably they are. So basically we are 4 points behind every cunt else already. There's severe potential in relegation without a doubt.

Really, is there any need for that ?

:lol:

You southerner.

After the episode the other day I am now assuming that everyone on here is a mackem, don't take it personally.

You can't see anyway we can move far up the league the way things are going. We've passed up the oppertunity to take maximum points from what should have been some of our easiest games this season. And any hope that Cisse coming back to full fitness and form and then SDJ, Aarons and Santon all getting fit has to be tempered with the knowledge that our fixture list is going to get harder and harder.

It appears that the only chance of Pardew getting sacked is for things to somehow get worse (Cisse getting injured on international duty this week would probably make that a certainty) and if that happens whoever comes in is going to have an even tougher job. If Pardew stays in the job I can't see how the witless fucker can move us out of the bottom three let alone far beyond that.

Early days in the season it may be but it's already a write off at best for me.

@@Happy Face Spot on. Reminds me of Ashley's patter about being advised not to attend games and Northumbria Police having no knowledge of any such advice. Probably worse though, for the reasons you give.

@@McFaul I thought the same about there being a bit of a gap opening now between the bottom 3 and the rest (as I think, like you, Everton won't be in the relegation shake-up and will probably get about 50 points even with their poor start). 4 points is a big gap for sides averaging less than a point a game to overhaul.