The Christmas Thread

catmag

Last Christmas I genuinely received an A5 sized bit of plastic which had printed upon it "I'm not weird, I'm unique" in cursive.

What a pile of fucking shit. If I wasn't assured of my awesomeness, I'd think that I was the reason I get shit presents.

Last Christmas I genuinely received an A5 sized bit of plastic which had printed upon it "I'm not weird, I'm unique" in cursive.

What a pile of fucking shit. If I wasn't assured of my awesomeness, I'd think that I was the reason I get shit presents.

Sounds like they had you'd card marked. [emoji38] I would have gone with "I'm not funny, I'm a bellend" though.

Did you give it away, the very next day?

If I ever win the lottery I'm moving to the Highlands and going full Tweed like. Plus-fours, the works.

Making Absinthe for the locals in the cellar of an island castle.

If I ever win the lottery I'm moving to the Highlands and going full Tweed like. Plus-fours, the works.

Straight up to Aviemore for me like.

Think you'd upset the local gentry when you tell them all they can no longer hunt grouse on your god damn property.

Sounds like they had you'd card marked. [emoji38] I would have gone with "I'm not funny, I'm a bellend" though.

I'm neither weird, nor unique, dear boy.

Did you give it away, the very next day?

:lol:

Would consider setting up a small distillery. Actually know a bloke who does that in Benton. I would go down the legal route with all that lotto money though.

Straight up to Aviemore for me like.

Think you'd upset the local gentry when you tell them all they can no longer hunt grouse on your god damn property.

Too right. Mind, you pretty much need to cull the deer up there.

Aye.

Yep, apparently the lad who got it for me (who I maybe had 4 conversations with in 2 years) has no sense of humour and is cheaper than a bushel of budgies.

He had a Star Wars mug that changed colour when hot liquid was poured into it. I might like comics, but he's a fucking nerd.

Just pilot the re-introduction of bears and wolves. Problem solved.

Guessing you've already seen it, but there's a short video about how the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone has had a dramatic impact on not just the flora and fauna, but the actual landscape too.

Guessing you've already seen it, but there's a short video about how the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone has had a dramatic impact on not just the flora and fauna, but the actual landscape too.

That's covered in the excellent 3 part series on Yellowstone that the BBC did too iirc. That bloke whose job it was to shovel the snow off the roofs in in winter. I remember thinking I would quite like that job.

Edited by Alex

Yep, apparently the lad who got it for me (who I maybe had 4 conversations with in 2 years) has no sense of humour and is cheaper than a bushel of budgies.

He had a Star Wars mug that changed colour when hot liquid was poured into it. I might like comics, but he's a fucking nerd.

just watched it. quality