Jump to content
aimaad22

Terrorism

Recommended Posts

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Chaos on the streets. People running in all directions. Arsehole twitching like a rabbits nose  

Glad to hear you’re ok man. 
 

 

DON’T PUT AFTERSUN ON IT! 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

I was right in the middle of it I just had to run from gun shots and am now hiding in a pub 

Hope your ok mate stay safe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

back in the office now, safe, thanks everyone. there was a moment when it was brown trousers time.

first thing i was asked back in the office was "did you get any video?" :rolleyes:

no, sorry, i was too busy SHITTING MY PANTS AND RUNNING

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

back in the office now, safe, thanks everyone. there was a moment when it was brown trousers time.

first thing i was asked back in the office was "did you get any video?" :rolleyes:

no, sorry, i was too busy SHITTING MY PANTS AND RUNNING

What did you see mate ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, trooper said:

What did you see mate ?

i didn't see anything other than police van and armed coppers. it was what we heard that sent the crowd into panic. we heard what sounded like a gun shot then huge crowds of people just started running in different directions - total chaos, people were trampling each other. to find somewhere to hide so we ran down an alley and hid in a random office, where some very nice office workers et us wait for 10 minutes. then we tried to get back across Borough High street but it was cordoned off by coppers with machine guns so we sat in the pub, had a nice pint, and waited for it all to blow over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and Sister are in London today. Scary times. 

 

The bloke was essentially assassinated by the police. Not sure how I feel about it tbh

 

 

 

Theres also a video of a different bloke getting CPR in the street so I suspect there is at least 1 fatality

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

My wife and Sister are in London today. Scary times. 

 

The bloke was essentially assassinated by the police. Not sure how I feel about it tbh

 

 

 

Theres also a video of a different bloke getting CPR in the street so I suspect there is at least 1 fatality

he was allegedly wearing a fake suicide bomb vest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i didn't see anything other than police van and armed coppers. it was what we heard that sent the crowd into panic. we heard what sounded like a gun shot then huge crowds of people just started running in different directions - total chaos, people were trampling each other. to find somewhere to hide so we ran down an alley and hid in a random office, where some very nice office workers et us wait for 10 minutes. then we tried to get back across Borough High street but it was cordoned off by coppers with machine guns so we sat in the pub, had a nice pint, and waited for it all to blow over. 

You soft cunts wouldn’t have lasted five minutes in Belfast in the eighties. :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×