Terrorism

aimaad22

Clay Higgins (R-Louisiana) is receiving plenty of backlash after posting this.

"The free world… all of Christendom… is at war with Islamic horror. Not one penny of American treasure should be granted to any nation who harbors these heathen animals. Not a single radicalized Islamic suspect should be granted any measure of quarter. Their intended entry to the American homeland should be summarily denied. Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down. Hunt them, identity them, and kill them. Kill them all. For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all."

9 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Clay Higgins (R-Louisiana) is receiving plenty of backlash after posting this.

"The free world… all of Christendom… is at war with Islamic horror. Not one penny of American treasure should be granted to any nation who harbors these heathen animals. Not a single radicalized Islamic suspect should be granted any measure of quarter. Their intended entry to the American homeland should be summarily denied. Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down. Hunt them, identity them, and kill them. Kill them all. For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all."

:lol: Kill them all! To hell with due process and the rule of law, let's incite people to violence and vigilante justice.

5 hours ago, Rayvin said:

:lol: Kill them all! To hell with due process and the rule of law, let's incite people to violence and vigilante justice.

You do know what you are dealing with right?

Your country is weak and allowed for this. It has built up over many years now and the problem has become "homegrown" so-to-speak. Generations will be affected.

I don't think Higgins wants all Muslims dead. Just those who wish to cause harm.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Yep, seems to be a perfectly measured thing to say. 

It is because Islamic fundamentalism shows now mercy.

Yep, the long game. We obliterate the ideology by perverting its people with our own culture. Sex, money, greed and decadence will do for Islam in the same way it did for Christianity.

I travel to a Muslim area in Australia often, in Auburn.

They are moderates, those who I deal with. They hate what is going on.

The problem is everything is unregulated. You regulate Islamic schools, and mosques and you are heading toward a positive direction.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Yep, the long game. We obliterate the ideology by perverting its people with our own culture. Sex, money, greed and decadence will do for Islam in the same way it did for Christianity.

Nah.

Just now, Ken said:

I travel to a Muslim area in Australia often, in Auburn.

They are moderates, those who I deal with. They hate what is going on.

The problem is everything is unregulated. You regulate Islamic schools, and mosques and you are heading toward a positive direction.

Just having regular inspections of Mosques and Madrassas in the UK (2,000) of them would be a moderate and acceptable move imo. But for the politicians that is a bridge too far. They think it will fuck up social cohesion and so on...

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I'd ban Islamic (and all other faith) schools

I have a mate who lives in Blackburn and his 9 year old daughter's school took them on a trip to the local mosque a couple of months ago, he refused to sign the consent form. He got a phone call from the school saying he was more or less a racist and not letting her go would have a negative influence on her. Unbelievable.

1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I have a mate who lives in Blackburn and his 9 year old daughter's school took them on a trip to the local mosque a couple of months ago, he refused to sign the consent form. He got a phone call from the school saying he was more or less a racist and not letting her go would have a negative influence on her. Unbelievable.

If a Muslim family (for example) didn't want to let their child visit a church or cathedral and citing religious reasons there's nee chance they'd get the same phone call.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

If a Muslim family (for example) didn't want to let their child visit a church or cathedral and citing religious reasons there's nee chance they'd get the same phone call.

Exactly mate, double standards and I honestly can't see where the school is coming from in that sense? Surely that's what the consent form is about, consent.

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So he's not racist? It does seem a bit strange not to allow his daughter to experience a different culture/religion that's now part of the local area.

From a personal pov I think it could be interesting even though I think it's a load of shite but I know a few people who aren't racist in any way but are vehemently anti-religious and would probably take a similar view regarding the trip.

I understand the anti-religious thing, hence my point on culture. It's not like Islam is going to be rammed down her throat but experiencing something different from the norm and something that is being vilified by some at the moment could only be a good thing and lead to better understanding and tolerance.

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So he's not racist? It does seem a bit strange not to allow his daughter to experience a different culture/religion that's now part of the local area.

The muslim community near him have basically segregated themselves from the community and rarely integrate, he doesn't agree with it. Simple as that.

5 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

They have fuck all to do with the local community for a long time then suddenly it's OK to let's the kids visit? He's perfectly within his right to say no.

To what end though? What would they have to do to inspire trust from your mate?