Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Love how he diligently increments the years. Also that forum man :lol: Last post was by NE5 last June. NE5 is Leazes (who also has at least one other account on there as LeazesMag). Also, I think he needs to let the banning thing go. But he won't! :lol: :lol: :lol: This is a fucking pensioner btw :lol:

Edited by Alex

:lol: Love how he diligently increments the years. Also that forum man :lol: Last post was by NE5 last June. NE5 is Leazes (who also has at least one other account on there as LeazesMag). Also, I think he needs to let the banning thing go. But he won't! :lol: :lol: :lol: This is a fucking pensioner btw :lol:

If it wasn't on the internet and he was just in a pub acting like this he'd be sectioned.

Just an image of him suddenly sitting down between two mates having a chat about Newacstle

"Well I've been right for years about Ashley, but that Gemmil is a so-called accountant so his mate is an IRA sympathiser and then there's Dave who think's it's ok for some people to hold a grudge, and they tried to give me AIDs"

so called-accountant :lol:

don't forget the grey man and all the do gooding softies on here who were brainwashed by fancy dan lecturers.

i'm glad the cunt was banned like, he clearly has some mental health issues. taking the piss out of his contributions stopped being funny when he ended up dragging every thread back to the same argument.

John Carver speaking today at his press conference;

“Lee Charnley and the board saw enough on the pitch of how we are trying to play, for them to be encouraged.”

“We have got 16 games left and why can’t we go on a run? I have seen enough to suggest we can.”

Proud;

“I am so proud and honoured to be able to be head coach of a football club like this.

“We have had a lot more team meetings and video every training session now – I have one or two different ideas, like anyone would.”

Yes it is.

It is actually if ou think about it. There is a perfectly good ignore button. ;)

Normal thoughtful people are killing this forum as they have done society.

Edited by Park Life

It is actually if ou think about it. There is a perfectly good ignore button. ;)

Normal thoughtful people are killing this forum as they have done society.

That was a joke. Did you come here for an argument?

Normal and thoughtful coexist?

Hardly anyone posts. I don't think the malaise is because of bannings. Although arguments do keep the place ticking over.

Plenty of lurkers, trick is getting them to start posting.

What really helps is everyone saying the place is dying ;)

:lol:

I've seen forums die before and I don't think this one is particularly close. The thing is, there's no reason TT shouldn't be able to go on indefinitely as interest in the club, generally, shouldn't wane. If there was more optimism about the team in general, I think there'd be more people on here posting. Given that the only real 'opinion' to have on anything currently is the extent to which Mike Ashley is hated, I reckon that many people simply don't feel that they can add anything to the discussion that hasn't been said multiple times over.

The banned individuals, from memory, would be considerably more aggressive in their criticism, but I'm not sure that this is necessarily something we'd need. That discussion you all had earlier in this thread where The Fish was trying to argue for the club having potentially made a good decision on Carver if they hire someone new and competent in the summer and the rest of you were arguing about it was actually a good example of a forum debate that didn't get out of hand (beyond a bit of chest beating from certain people - harmless enough though). If we'd had Aeris or DTT etc, it would have descended into people flinging abuse at each other. Y'know, more so than usual.

Finally, I've always preferred smaller communities anyway - you get to know everyone better.