Pardew Loving Cathword I am

salsaman7

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these 'people' just dont know what they are talking about man. clearly just football watchers

What evidence have you that Pardew is anything but a fucking fraud man. Look at these, for example

b4448f74802d670f302ca13a36655808.jpg

(record since we finished 5th by the way)

Edited by The Fish

What evidence have you that Pardew is anything but a fucking fraud man. Look at these, for example

b4448f74802d670f302ca13a36655808.jpg

(record since we finished 5th by the way)

thats where newcastle are at the moment. its not as though pardew has spunked loads of money over 4 years on shit players. hes been given players here and there that dont fit in the team. any stats can be taken out of context.

do you think they are better?

That's not the point.

The point is that Pardew is no better than them. Using them as some kind of bogeymen we might end up with doesn't work when bloke they might replace is just as bad.

thats where newcastle are at the moment. its not as though pardew has spunked loads of money over 4 years on shit players. hes been given players here and there that dont fit in the team. any stats can be taken out of context.

Newcastle are rank bottom?

Sorry Cath but your mate's a fucking idiot.

You don't fit players into your team, you create a tactic that gets the best out of the ebst players.

He's had internationals, throughout his time at Newcastle and barely managed to survive, man! Krul, Colo, Santon, Ba, Cabaye, Debuchy, Tiote, Cisse, Remy, Janmaat, Sissoko, and so on and so forth.

Sorry mate, but you're talking utter shit.

:spit:

They "don't fit in the team" because the arselicker in charge was utterly incapable of dealing with anyone more talented than "clogger" level.

Newcastle are rank bottom?

You don't fit players into your team, you create a tactic that gets the best out of the ebst players.

He's had internationals, throughout his time at Newcastle and barely managed to survive, man! Krul, Colo, Santon, Ba, Cabaye, Debuchy, Tiote, Cisse, Remy, Janmaat, Sissoko, and so on and so forth.

Sorry mate, but you're talking utter shit.

well i hopr for newcastles sake you are right. Remember though we havnt had all of those players at the same time. Form of some players has been shite for 2 years.

Totally disagree actually. I don't agree with his opinion but respect the fact he's had the balls to air it on here, despite knowing it goes against the majority.

I'm surprised at you actually Dave, as someone who's not averse to taking the alternative view on things occasionally.

Pardew has been handed £100m of new talent in 4 years.

£40m of it has been left to rot on the bench or shipped out for free because he didn't fancy them.

How does a title winning, champions league performing cb like mbiwa not fit the team but Mike Williamson does?

The thing salesman might be missing is that we are (mostly) so far gone in here, beyond the acceptance of how fucked we are under Ashley, that pointing out stuff like 'better the devil you know' is akin to saying 'look at that massive iceberg' as the Titanic went under. We know it's all completely fucked, but we fucking hate Pardew as well. We can't get rid of Ashley, all we can do is hope that he eventually stumbles over a decent manager he can work with.

Edited by trophyshy

Totally disagree actually. I don't agree with his opinion but respect the fact he's had the balls to air it on here, despite knowing it goes against the majority.

I'm surprised at you actually Dave, as someone who's not averse to taking the alternative view on things occasionally.

How well do those views go down?

The thing salesman might be missing is that we are (mostly) so far gone in here, beyond the acceptance of how fucked we are under Ashley, that pointing out stuff like 'better the devil you know' is akin to saying 'look at that massive iceberg' as the Titanic went under. We know it's all completely fucked, but we fucking hate Pardew as well. We can't get rid of Ashley, all we can do is hope that he eventually stumbles over a decent manager he can work with.

Spot on, my hope is that we manage to get someone that can get the team playing some decent football for a change and not get fucking turned over on a regular basis. Sick to the back teeth of listening to Pardew's fucking drivel every week, his constant excuses, his self congratulations when the team is doing well and lack of responsibility when the team is doing bad, watching games that are shite when we lose and shite to watch when we win. Good fucking riddance.

Its probably the fear of what Ashley will spring on us next thats leading to this view from the new guy. I dont think anyone who's actually regularly watched us over the last few years can have an appreciation of what Pardew's done.

You dont just let cancer stay just because it could come back do you? Pardew should have been chemoed off long ago.

Look at our squad man. its crap. it isnt a team. its a squad full of bargain buys. None of the strikers we have bought can play with cisse, we have just bought cheap players. fair enough perez is amazing like. They dont buy who will fit in the team, they buy cheap players with sell on value no matter where they play or who they are.

We've got bargain players, thats players with alot of talent which we managed to find and buy at the right time. Cabaye was a so-called cheap player, Demba Ba was a cheap player, Debuchy was a cheap player, they were defintely worth more than what we got them for. Its all about timing and patience.

I have nothing against our squad as it is, I see clear as day there are potential there for us to be top contenders, but a team will only on rare occasions be better than its manager, and Pardew kept pulling this team down to his level.