AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

I think you should set it up for the first game of next season. If you commit to doing it yourself everyone that agrees with you will soon follow.

I've got a few thousand followers so I'll tweet your plan to them if you want to publicise your intentions as well.

Please. I'm not an idiot, so kindly don't treat me like one. If you don't know (or are just pretending not to remember) how that particular campaign was meant to be implemented, kindly go and read the proposal first, and then come back to me with something that makes sense. Suffice to say, various things needed to happen first before it would be announced, either by an individual or by a group.

Please. I'm not an idiot, so kindly don't treat me like one. If you don't know (or are just pretending not to remember) how that particular campaign was meant to be implemented, kindly go and read the proposal first, and then come back to me with something that makes sense. Suffice to say, various things needed to happen first before it would be announced, either by an individual or by a group.

You can't sit back and wait for other people to implement your ideas mate. If it needs work before it can be done, let's make it happen. I'll support anyone opposing Ashley, so anything i can do to help you go to a Sunderland game in a Newcastle strip, just say the word.

You can't sit back and wait for other people to implement your ideas mate. If it needs work before it can be done, let's make it happen. I'll support anyone opposing Ashley, so anything i can do to help you go to a Sunderland game in a Newcastle strip, just say the word.

If I thought for a second you were serious, I'd tell you what I need. Scratch that, if you were at all serious, you'd have already figured out what I need having gone back and re-read the proposal, and would be telling me how you could help me do it here. Instead, you're doing this.

If I thought for a second you were serious, I'd tell you what I need. Scratch that, if you were at all serious, you'd have already figured out what I need having gone back and re-read the proposal, and would be telling me how you could help me do it here. Instead, you're doing this.

I did read your proposal. It requires no more than a call to safc. Are you so averse to doing anything to get rid of Ashley you won't even do that yourself. Give me your name, email and address and I'll get in touch with them for you and ask that they let you know what they think.

I did read your proposal. It requires no more than a call to safc. Are you so averse to doing anything to get rid of Ashley you won't even do that yourself. Give me your name, email and address and I'll get in touch with them for you and ask that they let you know what they think.

It's a bit more complicated than that. But let's continue this nonsense for a bit longer and assume all it needs is to email SAFC, why on Earth would I even need you to do that? You got some special clout with the mackems, such that they're always at your beck and call?

It's a bit more complicated than that. But let's continue this nonsense for a bit longer and assume all it needs is to email SAFC, why on Earth would I even need you to do that? You got some special clout with the mackems, such that they're always at your beck and call?

Because you're refusing to do anything about your great idea everyone else tells you is shit and telling everyone else they're bone idle.

I'm not bone idle and have contributed a great deal to AO.com. half of their content comes from my blog or direct contributions. But I've had people tell me it's a waste of time and a shit idea. I always tell those people I would support ANY action against Ashley and support a fan taking action, no matter how little I think it might achieve.

Only a cunt would go at other fans giving time and energy to push for change, especially while sitting on their arse doing fuck all.

So, no matter how shit your idea, I want to help you realise your vision. Anything that opposes Ashley has my full support.

What else do you need because your proposal only mentions ringing safc?

Let's get you in the stadium of light in a Newcastle strip.

Bollocks. All you want is for me to turn up at the Stadium of Shite wearing a Toon top and get my head stoved in. I haven't been sitting on my arse, I've been giving constructive criticism and offering alternative strategies. Only a cunt ignores all of that and instead simply chooses to fixate on one idea for the purpose of ridicule, as you've clearly been trying to do here. It doesn't wash mate, because I'm not an idiot. If you were genuinely interested in other people's ideas and opinions, instead of just using AO.com as a vehicle for your own personal opinions (such as the way you banged the drum about 'debt' - and totally ignored my points - while making a tit of yourself on Twitter arguing with a guy who gets more airtime on football issues than anyone here does by a mile), you would have had something to say by now on the other suggestions I had, or will have offered up some kind of worthwhile response to the reasons I've given as to why AO.com appears to have only had one notable success up to now. I do fear you are wasting your time, but I think that's probably as much your own fault as it is anyone else's.

Edited by Makom

Bollocks. All you want is for me to turn up at the Stadium of Shite wearing a Toon top and get my head stoved in. I haven't been sitting on my arse, I've been giving constructive criticism and offering alternative strategies. Only a cunt ignores all of that and instead simply chooses to fixate on one idea for the purpose of ridicule, as you've clearly been trying to do here. It doesn't wash mate, because I'm not an idiot. If you were genuinely interested in other people's ideas and opinions, instead of just using AO.com as a vehicle for your own personal opinions (such as the way you banged the drum about 'debt' - and totally ignored my points - while making a tit of yourself on Twitter arguing with a guy who gets more airtime on football issues than anyone here does by a mile), you would have had something to say by now on the other suggestions I had, or will have offered up some kind of worthwhile response to the reasons I've given as to why AO.com appears to have only had one notable success up to now. I do fear you are wasting your time, but I think that's probably as much your own fault as it is anyone else's.

So you see the flaw in your plan when it's you that would be doing it then.

Which of your ideas do you want to take forward then?

It's not a flaw because one person turning up not anticipating bother wasn't the fucking plan, and you know it. It's shit like that which tells me you're not remotely serious. You know what my other suggestions/criticisms have been if you've been keeping track of this thread, so again, if you're serious, go back and have a read and a think, then come here with something that can be discussed. But for now, I'm ending this here, because I'm bored and because it's your fucking birthday, and I don't want to be the reason why you're not out on the piss like a normal person would be. Now fuck off. That's an order. If you stay, you'll only be conversing with CT about what he had for lunch, so don't say I didn't warn you.

Some of you people. Man alive, get a hold of yourselves. I'm simply an NUFC fan who lives in the west of Newcastle, barely a 20 mins bus ride from SJP, who has for a few years now made a stand against Ashley by not giving him any money. I'm also doubtful about the strategy of the SackPardew.com/AO.com peeps, and I'm not afraid to express those views on fans forums. I'm also not remotely convinced that recent developments in the club represent any kind of meaningful change, and therefore I'm not about to change my mind about going to the game, or otherwise start being cautiously optimistic, based on nothing. And most importantly, I don't crumble and have an emotional breakdown whenever some tool on the internet decides to call me a mackem troll instead of trying to have a decent conversation with me, and I certainly don't care when someone has to actually change my username on an internet forum in a desperate attempt to get my attention.

I know it must come as a shock to the people here who have perhaps developed some weird clique (which is what I assume all those references to perpetuality etc are about), but I'm not remotely out of the ordinary, and if you actually stopped to think for a second, I could be any one of a few thousand people in this city, possibly even more - I can only estimate the numbers from my own experiences IRL of course. I think a fair few of you simply detest me because, in truth, you're probably still part of the broad church of supporters who are still giving Ashley your hard earned cash, and therefore will never like what I have to say about you. But no, I'm not about to change my mind because people are mean to me on the internet. Sorry like, Tom et al, if that ruins your day, or indeed your whole reason for existing.

It takes you 20mins to get to SJP from the west end? It takes me that long from CLS which is in a different county. Billy bullshitter

It takes you 20mins to get to SJP from the west end? It takes me that long from CLS which is in a different county. Billy bullshitter

Maybe I'm a few minutes out, but not by much. If I'd anticipated an objection as lame as this, maybe I'd have been more precise. If I had to guess the reason why it takes you the same time to get to SJP all the way from CSL which is to you remarkable because it's in a whole different county, I'd say that's because your knowledge of the geographic spread of the counties is apparently piss poor. It also maybe takes your bus the same time to cover more distance because it has less stops to make, given that you live in market town in a rural county, whereas the city of Newcastle is solidly urban with the exception of parts of the north west, which is nowhere near me.

Maybe I'm a few minutes out, but not by much. If I'd anticipated an objection as lame as this, maybe I'd have been more precise. If I had to guess the reason why it takes you the same time to get to SJP all the way from CSL which is to you remarkable because it's in a whole different county, I'd say that's because your knowledge of the geographic spread of the counties is apparently piss poor. It also maybe takes your bus the same time to cover more distance because it has less stops to make, given that you live in market town in a rural county, whereas the city of Newcastle is solidly urban with the exception of parts of the north west, which is nowhere near me.

Geography

Public transport - urban and rural.

Can someone please add these to the list of things for which Mako is a subject matter expert.

It appears we have hit a new all time low.

Come on then Kitman, put your money where your mouth is. Why not go and have a good read of what I was saying on N-O and give me a good laugh by perhaps quoting which specific things I was saying over there which made me ban worthy as a 'mackem troll'. Nobody here ever bothers doing that because there's nothing I said over there that hasn't ultimately turned out to be true. Just like I'll no doubt be vindicated here in time, if HF doesn't change his approach and actually take on board what I've said, instead of just trying to take the piss.