AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

I'm not giving Ashley any money, and sending good ideas to this campaign, and telling them when they're fucking it up. I'd say that puts me ahead of anyone on this forum as regards trying to get Ashley out, unless anyone wants to say otherwise here....

:lol:

I'm not giving Ashley any money, and sending good ideas to this campaign, and telling them when they're fucking it up. I'd say that puts me ahead of anyone on this forum as regards trying to get Ashley out, unless anyone wants to say otherwise here....

I was protesting against the board when you were just a spunk bubble in your milkmans japs eye. :good:

:spit:

You're certainly ahead of anyone in the fuckwittery stakes

Proper N-O style craic this.

I will repeat, for those of you who appear to have eyesight issues - I've clearly done more than any fucker here - unless someone wants to prove me wrong by saying what they've done.....

Proper N-O style craic this.

I will repeat, for those of you who appear to have eyesight issues - I've clearly done more than any fucker here - unless someone wants to prove me wrong by saying what they've done.....

I distributed posters for boycottspurs for a start.

Is that more than fuck all?

Disparaging without acting on your own ideas is one thing, to claim some sort of high ground afterwards makes you look an utter bellend.

You should ask yourself; if your ideas are hot shit, why does nobody agree? Why isn't anyone supporting them?

Is it because of the idea, or because of the way you present them? Could it be that you're your own biggest obstacle? Your "everybody is wrong and I'm right" approach clearly isn't working, perhaps a softer approach would work?

Or it could just be that despite bales of writing on your part, the ideas are unworkable and doomed to failure?

Why are you still engaging that guy, Fish? Let it go. He's a wum and he's getting the attention he wants. Same with that drunken Aussie.

Boredom, mainly.