AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

Whatever. I'm off for the night. Have fun in my absence. Dr Gloom, you can cheer everyone up with your misplaced optimism, Monkey can flings his poo at everyone, and Gemmill can do whatever the fuck it is he supposedly does here that's interesting.

Actually, I'm sorry to Monkey and Gloom, we've disagreed in the past, but I respect both of you because one of you has something to say and feels passionately about it, and the other is insulting in a creative enough way as to actually be funny (except the cheesy chips bollocks). I shouldn't be taking it out on you two just because Gemmill's upset that until now I hadn't noticed him. Apparently he thinks he's the forum wit or something. Can't see it myself.

Edited by Mako

FFS :lol:

How to lose friends and alienate people - the masterclass.

Mako, you probably need someone in PR to communicate your ideas in a less intensely annoying way. I actually suspect you have some good ideas, even though I have some misgivings about their viability. But you seem to be at odds with almost everyone in the forum currently - how does that fit in with your plan? I think you mentioned that NO had a similar reaction. Have you considered revising your sales pitch?

I do reckon that you've been unfairly called out as a mackem though, that doesn't look accurate to me. I defer to MF's judgement on this one however ;)

Have you considered revising your sales pitch?

When you are right and have been proven right, by the facts which prove you to be right, then you don't need to compromise - people will see for themselves that you are right.

FFS :lol:

How to lose friends and alienate people - the masterclass.

Mako, you probably need someone in PR to communicate your ideas in a less intensely annoying way. I actually suspect you have some good ideas, even though I have some misgivings about their viability. But you seem to be at odds with almost everyone in the forum currently - how does that fit in with your plan? I think you mentioned that NO had a similar reaction. Have you considered revising your sales pitch?

I do reckon that you've been unfairly called out as a mackem though, that doesn't look accurate to me. I defer to MF's judgement on this one however ;)

Yeah, whisper it quietly, but I'm not a mackem. Anyone could see a mackem wouldn't have the intelligence or guile to pretend to be a Toon fan this well for this long. I know fuck all about Sunderland, I struggle to even get some of the jokes posted on here about it aimed at me. My campaign plans were posted in a thread on here somewhere. I initially wanted each idea to be posted in its own thread, so they could be discussed individually. As it turned out, I had grossly misjudged the number of people on here, and their general willingness to engage, so I rapidly gave up on the idea they would get discussed at all. They then got lumped together in one thread, and after the next few pages of calling me a mackem, it's evidently died a death. That approach probably would have worked better on N-O, but those fuckwits were so quick of the mark to ban me as a mackem troll, they lost out on the chance to discuss my ideas at all, and are probably still discussing their own genuis ideas, such as going into SD and paying for stuff with pennies, as well hosting all the death threats against Ashley and Chronicle conspiracy theories. All I managed to post on N-O before the hatesquad succeeded in expelling the 'man who had no right to say anything if he had no ideas of his own', was to post my thoughts on how a boycott should be organised, and why it probably wouldn't work even if done well. And I was proved right. So fuck em. Mackem twats.

Edited by Mako

When you are right and have been proven right, by the facts which prove you to be right, then you don't need to compromise - people will see for themselves that you are right.

Tru dat.

Yeah, whisper it quietly, but I'm not a mackem. Anyone could see a mackem wouldn't have the intelligence or guile to pretend to be a Toon fan this well for this long. I know fuck all about Sunderland, I struggle to even get some of the jokes posted on here about it aimed at me. My campaign plans were posted in a thread on here somewhere. I initially wanted each idea to be posted in its own thread, so they could be discussed individually. As it turned out, I had grossly misjudged the number of people on here, and their general willingness to engage, so I rapidly gave up on the idea they would get discussed at all. They then got lumped together in one thread, and after the next few pages of calling me a mackem, it's evidently died a death. That approach probably would have worked better on N-O, but those fuckwits were so quick of the mark to ban me as a mackem troll, they lost out on the chance to discuss my ideas at all, and are probably still discussing their own genuis ideas, such as going into SD and paying for stuff with pennies, as well hosting all the death threats against Ashley and Chronicle conspiracy theories. All I managed to post on N-O before the hatesquad succeeded in expelling the 'man who had no right to say anything if he had no ideas of his own', was to post my thoughts on how a boycott should be organised, and why it probably wouldn't work even if done well. And I was proved right. So fuck em. Mackem twats.

giphy.gif

Stop, I'm choking up here.

Here's an idea Mr Mako what do you think of flash shopping the Sports Direct stores. The way it works is a bit like the singing and dancing flash mobs except they go into SD fill up baskets & go to the till. Then decide they dont want the stuff and leave the shop. No arguing or hassling staff straight in and straight out. It's bound to cause queues at the tills and staff will have to spend their time returning all the unsold goods to their rightful places.

Here's an idea Mr Mako what do you think of flash shopping the Sports Direct stores. The way it works is a bit like the singing and dancing flash mobs except they go into SD fill up baskets & go to the till. Then decide they dont want the stuff and leave the shop. No arguing or hassling staff straight in and straight out. It's bound to cause queues at the tills and staff will have to spend their time returning all the unsold goods to their rightful places.

:lol:

I'd be up for that tbh.

Someone's been reading N-O. No word of a lie, that was floated in, and actually supported by others, in their very own AO.com thread. Worse, absolutely nobody was saying it was a bad idea, or even asking if it had been posted as a joke. That's how batshit insane the gene pool gets when you eject anyone who is smarter than the existing population.

I have to keep it simple, otherwise the N-O members who lurk here wouldn't be able to remember it long enough to be able to take it back to the mothership for absorbtion by the hivemind.

Someone's been reading N-O. No word of a lie, that was floated in, and actually supported by others, in their very own AO.com thread. Worse, absolutely nobody was saying it was a bad idea, or even asking if it had been posted as a joke. That's how batshit insane the gene pool gets when you eject anyone who is smarter than the existing population.

You said something about paying in pennies my proposal involves no payment as there are no transactions . Yeah i read NO but i haven't seen my proposal anywhere either there or anywhere. Dont tell me i've stole on of your proposals.