AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

tlDR=I predicted the protest would be a failure and a fuckup, I have been proved right, the groupthink assholes on N-O would rather believe I was a mackem and ban me than accept I was right. They can fuck right off. If in their desperation to recover from this failure, Ashley Out.com uses one of my protest ideas, without making it clear it was my idea, then they can fuck right off too. Anyone who thinks my protest ideas (posted on here somehwere) are worse than having someone drive a Luton van up and down Strawberry Place and having a fan inside a full stadium holding a bocyott poster, needs urgent medical help.

tlDR=I predicted the protest would be a failure and a fuckup, I have been proved right, the groupthink assholes on N-O would rather believe I was a mackem and ban me than accept I was right. They can fuck right off. If in their desperation to recover from this failure, Ashley Out.com uses one of my protest ideas, without making it clear it was my idea, then they can fuck right off too. Anyone who thinks my protest ideas (posted on here somehwere) are worse than having someone drive a Luton van up and down Strawberry Place and having a fan inside a full stadium holding a bocyott poster, needs urgent medical help.

Are you sure you weren't banned from NO for being a pontificating fuckwhistle?

I guess the boycott didn't materialize as expected. 47,000+ bums on seats as opposed to 50,000 wouldn't make much of an impact. I can't help but think that calling for a boycott is akin to flogging a dead horse.

This is what boils my piss. I knew the boycott wouldn't work, but I had assumed that was because people actually wanted to support the team and so would rather enter the stadium than be 'disployal'. What I absolute cannot get my head around, is that all they appear to have done for 90 minutes, is sit on their hands and say fuck all. There was no cheering, or indeed any atmosphere at all, bar 17 mins of course - for most of the game you could hear the Spurs fans crystal clear. There wasn't even any audible protest against Ashley. All there was, was some pathetically meek booing at the end of half time. It's almost like people are going to the match to feel miserable, and to simply await the inevitable first goal, which will be scored against us. There wasn't even really any perceptible change in atmosphere when we equalised. So, if you know one of these people, ask them why they went, and post it here. The only person I know who went basically said not going wouldn't help the team, but I'm not sure what 90 minutes of silence does either, really.

Listen, son. You're a cunt. A grade A cunt. Ashleyout.com was launched less than two weeks ago and in that time has helped organise a boycott of approximately 10,000 fans. When was the last time that happened? But that isn't what makes you a cunt. No. You're a cunt because you wanted it to fail. You'd rather be proven right to a bunch of strangers on the Internet than see the campaign achieve any success. You rushed on here so quickly to claim victory that you didn't even know what the score was. The fellas over on NO had the right idea.

And that is what makes you a cunt. Or a mackem. Same difference.

Listen, son. You're a cunt. A grade A cunt. Ashleyout.com was launched less than two weeks ago and in that time has helped organise a boycott of approximately 10,000 fans. When was the last time that happened? But that isn't what makes you a cunt. No. You're a cunt because you wanted it to fail. You'd rather be proven right to a bunch of strangers on the Internet than see the campaign achieve any success. You rushed on here so quickly to claim victory that you didn't even know what the score was. The fellas over on NO had the right idea.

And that is what makes you a cunt. Or a mackem. Same difference.

And what makes you a cunt is that I didn't want it to fail.

Go onto N-O and check what I actually said about the subject of boycotts, and how a successful one should be attempted

And yes, I want this campaign to fail so much, I posted a comprehensive list of campaign ideas that would actually work.

I guess the boycott didn't materialize as expected. 47,000+ bums on seats as opposed to 50,000 wouldn't make much of an impact. I can't help but think that calling for a boycott is akin to flogging a dead horse.

i think 3,000 is a poor estimate i think 10/12,000 is probably nearer the truth when the cameras allowed there were loads of empty seats. As for flogging a dead horse i think it was an excellent start hopefully this can continue over the coming last few games of the season.

The precise figure doesn't matter. The entire purpose was to send a visible message - and quite clearly if you have to actually look quite hard at the stands to see how many empty seats there are, it cannot in any way be considered a success. I've seen bigger gaps for League Cup games to be honest.

Are you sure you weren't banned from NO for being a pontificating fuckwhistle?

Actually, the cowards didn't specify any reason. I just assumed that because many of the posters were abusing me for being a Mackem (including one little cock-nozzle who would actually have to leave his little village in North Tyneside and get a bus into the City of Newcastle if he wanted to say that to my face), they must have just caved into the peer pressure.

The precise figure doesn't matter. The entire purpose was to send a visible message - and quite clearly if you have to actually look quite hard at the stands to see how many empty seats there are, it cannot in any way be considered a success. I've seen bigger gaps for League Cup games to be honest.

Would you like some more cheesy chips or another bottle of blue pop marra.

And what makes you a cunt is that I didn't want it to fail.

Go onto N-O and check what I actually said about the subject of boycotts, and how a successful one should be attempted

And yes, I want this campaign to fail so much, I posted a comprehensive list of campaign ideas that would actually work.

You're ideas were twatful. You wanted toon fans to go to a Sunderland game ffs!

The boycott was a step in the right direction

Actually, the cowards didn't specify any reason. I just assumed that because many of the posters were abusing me for being a Mackem (including one little cock-nozzle who would actually have to leave his little village in North Tyneside and get a bus into the City of Newcastle if he wanted to say that to my face), they must have just caved into the peer pressure.

How much did you donate to your lot's whip round for the plane?

Well until it does he will continue to take the piss.Do you really think there will be a boardmeeting at SJP tomorrow morning to discuss the attendance which was 3,000 less than our average with the money from the majority of those empty seats already invested in Sports Direct.He'll probably be having an extra bottle of champagne tonight to celebrate the latest futile effort to piss him off.

So, here's the thing. If not supporting the boycott me a Mackem (which is our own invented propaganda - I supported one, just one that was well organised and had a chance of success), then what does that make the 40? 45? thousand in the ground today?