AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

this place has needed a Mako-type character for a while now. he's kind of a polite mix of CT's self-righteousness and Leazesmag's urge to tell everyone they should have listened to him.

embrace the troll

this place has needed a Mako-type character for a while now. he's kind of a polite mix of CT's self-righteousness and Leazesmag's urge to tell everyone they should have listened to him.

embrace the troll

A mere amateur in the forum nutter stakes compared with Gene iyam ......just popped in say how much he was looking forward to the spurs game at the weekend :lol:

Post more Gene, your forum needs you :good:

If only they'd listened........

Could have been all sorted now. Nice boozer, Exerting our lib dem style hand of good over Ashley, keeping him nice not nasty. Klopp (or someone else impressive who I also know nowt about) would have us in the Champions league by now, john carver would still be liked and Shane would be the new giggs.

But instead they carried a coffin :(

I don't know as it's a long time since I put money in Ashley's pocket, but what state are we in regarding a sustained boycott beginning from game 1 of next season. Is anyone still on a 3 year deal, are there any rolling contracts in place anymore? Or is it the case that all STs for next season are yet to be paid for? And when's the deadline? What are the relevant dates, should Ashley try to scupper such a campaign with a bit of spending or a surprise new manager (totally unlikely, but good campaigns consider all possible scenarios).

What I'm basically wondering is, when you set aside all the factors that were in play in this run in, of people having already paid for games and so feeling like they had to go, and people being worried that if they're not at the game we might lose and get relegated, what do people feel re. how likely is it that a call for a boycott would succeed?

When the only issue presented to fans by the campaign is - if staying away for the upcoming season got Ashley out, are you prepared to strap on your big boy pants and take one for the team for as long as it takes? Are you willing to spend your Saturdays/Sundays/Monday nights doing something, anything, other than giving your implicit support to an ambitiousless, clueless, and heartless regime?

http://ashleyout.com/articles/statements/swansea-h-protest-announcement-stand-up-to-ashley/

Swansea protest in the ground also protests outside SD stores within a 20 mile radius of St James Park also protests at his flagship Oxford St store in London . Things just moved up a notch i just hope they get the A4 posters in the ground this time.