Adam Johnson

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But doing something to try and make it happen is. But I guess that's the grooming charge he's already admitted to.

After spending a year protesting his innocence and then admitting he wasn't on some of the charges, it's a bit late to try and paint him as truthful!

Apparently they showed the court a picture of his cock that was taken in 2013 that he says was for his doctor. My immediate response was bullshit but then I got to wondering, what has a photo of his cock from 2013 got to do with him noncing in 2015. Did they just show it for the amusement of the jury?

I don't even see the point in showing it in court, they can't really prove it was his in the photo anyway. The only possible reason for showing it could be to try and put that image (:lol:) in the jury's minds when this defence attacking her comment about his pubic hair comes up.