Adam Johnson

it's the 'he didn't know she was 15' shit and they met in a nightclub how is he supposed to know bollocks that's annoys me. Sickening the amount of people ive seen him sticking up for him. If this was a toon player mackems would make a petition for hanging ffs

Edited by gpirlo68

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what they appear to have read out there doesn't seem to be any actual proof of what they actually did. Only stuff like "it wasn't that bad was it" and "it was class but I just wated to get your jeans off". Clearly shows him as a cunt but doesn't look like it proves the two charges he's denied.

I sincerely hope the defence aren't gonna go after the lass here. I don't really know how you paint a just-15 year old kid as the villain in this mind.

Or maybe they'll just try to say that none of the sexual stuff happened and leave her alone.

Agreed, some of the comments of people are foul with blaming her. I can't understand how anyone would blame her. 15 year old lass and a star player from her favorite footy team is giving her attention, it seems like it took Johnson a fair amount of time to coax her into doing anything as well. Dirty fucking bastard.

:lol: The mackems are now branding him as a Geordie!! "massive Newcastle fan, never ends well when we get mags does it?" and they accuse our fans of point scoring!

I'm not interested with where he's from, who he supports etc he disgusts me, the thing is I find it abhorrant that Sunderland played the prick after he was charged, should have suspended with full pay if they were using the innocent until proven guilty reasoning.

The general consesus on there now seems to be 'my wife reckons he's not a proper paedo cos that's just with little kids, he's just made a bad choice'

I know there's a higher mong quota on there than most places but howay man :lol:

Aye it's utterly grim man. He would have legally been in the clear if she was 16 aye but howay man for fuck sake, grown men would really be comfortable with the idea of a bloke pushing 30 trying to have sex with a 16 year old? legal or not I think that's dodgy.

The general consesus on there now seems to be 'my wife reckons he's not a proper paedo cos that's just with little kids, he's just made a bad choice'

I know there's a higher mong quota on there than most places but howay man :lol:

Maybe their wives got up to this kind of stuff with people twice their age too. I reckon they should ask them, just to be sure.

That argument also takes them down a really dark path of when do they stop counting as a 'little kid' thus ending his title as being a 'proper paedo'?

16 would have meant he was legally in the clear but I'd still think he was a bit of a dodgy cunt trying to shag 16 year olds at his age.

Edited by Howay

That argument also takes them down a really dark path of when do they stop counting as a 'little kid' thus ending his title as being a 'proper paedo'?

16 would have meant he was legally in the clear but I'd still think he was a bit of a dodgy cunt trying to shag 16 year olds at his age.

Actually even at 16 he could have been on dodgy ground as he could have been said to have hasd a "position of trust" seeing as she was a fan and him an ambassador for the club.