Adam Johnson

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackwell said: "He has abused his revered position in society and, having met (her), this 15-year-old girl, at Sunderland Football Club and later on social media, and knowing that she looked up to him, made a conscious decision to act in a way that he knew was both morally and legally wrong."

Kevins got a point you know, I'd say the position of trust could be used. He's got an assumed responsibility as a football star in his community.

Take a look at the Sexual Offences Act 2003 and show me where the point is.

take a look at my balls and tell me where the smell's coming from.

www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/part/1/crossheading/abuse-of-position-of-trust

want spoonfeeding more? Ok then

"F1 - subsection 2 ,

where <snip> knows or could reasonably be expected to know of the circumstances by virtue of which he in a position of trust <snip>

Will that do? I think so, the whole "signed shirt" thing will fuck him right up hopefully.

In other news - its a crime he's knocked back a belter of a lass, for a kid: www.facebook.com/stacey.flounders

Edited by scoobos

Did you even read my post, or the specific link to the specific explanation of "abuse of position of trust" for sexual abuse?

You come on, as usual with some snyde I know "the facts" everyone who disagrees is wrong, ask me to show you the law you quoted yourself, with the definition and that's the best you can do?

How about, oh, ok then. cheers for showing me, since I asked you.

Edited by scoobos

I edited it for the other bit. That was before I went down the beach to sell those watches remember?

Not a very friendly guy are you? Hows it exactly the point you are making, he can reasonably know hes in a position of trust when he's bringing the club into his grooming excersize with signed shirts etc. It's clear she idolises him only for his position as a premier league footballer for her hometown club.

Editing again to wind you up.

Edited by scoobos

so now I've abandoned the legislative WTF are you talking about?

You asked for the law, I provided it, it says EXACTLY what I posted and what now ?

Not much else on... oooo.

so, Ewark.

What are you wearing?

Edited by scoobos

I referred you to section 21 that gives the exact definition of what may constitute a position of trust. Now have a look at it and show just which subsection a PL footballer would fall under.

Edited by ewerk

In 2001 the Law was amended to clarify and confirm that the age of consent was 16 (only a person aged 18 or older can be punished for having sex with a 14 - 15 year old)

Well puts a 28 year old up the creek wi nee paddle.

Whoopee, that means nee bugger will be coming after me for dipping my wick with a 15 year old way back when(musta bin aboot 1950)