Adam Johnson

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pownall finished his questions by asking Miss Flounders if she saw any future in “the relationship that you had”.She replied: “Do you mean now? Not at the minute, I don’t. No.”It's always more difficult to sustain a relationship when one side is locked up for being a nonce like!

'So Miss Flounders,why have you now decided to stay with the millionaire ex-footballer and to continue with your millionaire lifestyle '

Nah, most of it is because I'm one of the most active on here, so an easy target to snipe at from the cover of anonymity. Same as CT to be fair.

But that's the internet for ya

:dunno::banana:

I was a fat, Tory, taxi driver, backed the wrong players, thought Ashley would get it right and didn't know what chilli flakes were.

What's your excuse!!!

What's with the focus on the time he had to be at training, and the fine for failing to do that?

Is it establishing a timeline? Building an image of him as a liar?

Not Guilty. Can't say I'm at all surprised. From what I understand there's not enough evidence for a conviction. Personally I think it's more likely she's telling the truth but you can't convict someone on that basis.