Relegation?

The Fish

Relegation  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our players have told their families to stay away from SJP, because they are scared.

Stop believing everything you read man.

Dire straits.

Chances are?

Newcastle---35 points...............possible 3 points from QPR...................................not likely.

Leicester-----34 points..............possible 3 points from QPR...................................very likely.

Hull------------34 points...............possible 3 points from Burnley...............................more than likely.

Sunderland--33 points...............possible 3 points from Everton- Leicester..............could be.

This is it for me like. The other three teams we're in contention with for the third relegation place all look like they could pick up another win. We on the other hand are far more likely to pick up suspensions than points now. I think we're done for personally.

This is it for me like. The other three teams we're in contention with for the third relegation place all look like they could pick up another win. We on the other hand are far more likely to pick up suspensions than points now. I think we're done for personally.

that's how i see it, particularly now carver is confirmed as being in charge till the end of the season. the players don't want to play for him and we don't have a defence or a striker to speak of.

that's how i see it, particularly now carver is confirmed as being in charge till the end of the season. the players don't want to play for him and we don't have a defence or a striker to speak of.

Aarons is playing for the u21's tonight. He'll save us! Or more likely he'll breakdown and be confirmed as out for the season too!

a new coach for the run in might have saved us. just someone capable of galvanising the players. ok, our players are mostly shit but any manager with half a clue would surely have been capable of securing the 3-4 points needed to keep us up.

it's been obvious for about a month now that we were in the shit and carver had lost the players. the fact he's admitted this on record and is still in the job says it all. we just don't deserve to stay up on any level, do we?

:lol: Aye he definitely told them where to go, cant blame him as it's pretty clear he's their only option he holds all the fucking cards. He could risk having a relegation against his name after being in charge of only 3 games and have to undergo a monstrous restructuring summer in order to be competitive, or he can say nah try again later sit back and see if we can survive, if we do Charnley will come crawling from Newcastle to get him and if we don't then he can stay at Derby and probably be more competitive than us anyway.

It's unreal that this is a bloke that in his own business bullies people to such a point that he's always in a position of strength yet when it comes to his football business we're almost always in the weak position, we deplete positions to such a point and make such large profits that half the football world knows we can afford to spend bigger on their players and we're desperate enough that we might do it. The difference I suppose is that we take the same stance as his other business and go "nah keep him then ya fackin maaaaahg" but rather than having them come crawling back at a lower price they just shrug and sell him to someone else (as Bony was sold to Swansea etc).