AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite lost for words actually. It's just like a really, really bad dream except there's no waking up and making it go away.

I'm quite the opposite, finding it hilarious in its ridiculousness. If anything today's performance will soften the blow of relegation (should we go down).

:lol: :lol: Polio victims up front.

Nine men get in, Janmaat throwing the towel in as well, captain material for sure. West Brom is going to be a barn stormer.

Do we have enough defenders btw? who the fuck is going to play?

Only Ironborns considered apparently. /GameofThrones

Only Ironborns considered apparently. /GameofThrones

:lol: With Iron Mike the leader. "Too much Iron, not enough Steel, or Vardy" - Danny Mills ex-England international.

Ryan Taylor and Anita as FBs with Dummett and Colo in the centre. West Brom are going to ruin us down the sides. Won't be pretty :lol:

edit; and down the centre as well, obviously. But especially on the wings.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

That was fucking woeful and painful.

Small consolation, Williamson won't start the next match.....................YIPPEE.

Offset by Janmaat not starting against West Brom................................FUCK.

Full marks to Carver & Co. for maintaining the streak...........................GENIUS.

Can anyone see us getting any points from the last 3 games after that performance?

That was fucking woeful and painful.

Small consolation, Williamson won't start the next match.....................YIPPEE.

Offset by Janmaat not starting against West Brom................................FUCK.

Full marks to Carver & Co. for maintaining the streak...........................GENIUS.

Can anyone see us getting any points from the last 3 games after that performance?

Nope, i'd be surprised if we even got a goal.

the club gave up on this season 6 months ago, the players gave up 8 games ago - we deserve relegation and i hope we get it, this just aint good enough

Carver has to go tonight, if he is still in charge by Monday I'm even more confused by what Ashley wants. We can't possibly get any worse than we are now so I see nothing but possible upside in chucking him. You can't even keep him on as a coach now man, who the fuck would listen to him?

This so called 'team' started going downhill when it was announced that maybe 10 would be leaving at the end of the season. So in retaliation the whole squad decided to stop playing. I am rather tired of the sympathy votes that Raylor and Jonas get. Yes they both had serious illnesses but they should only have come back if there was absolutely NO ONE else fit to play. Willo and Janmaat get sent off because it stops them getting any more hassle. Sissoko is nothing like the player he was and that goes for the likes of Krul and Colo. I would love to know what goes on in training. Does Carver practice on getting set pieces right? If he does, then that shows what a shit coach he is. Why were De Jong, Abeid and Cabella on the bench? They need a minimum of 1 point to survive from West Brom, QPR and West Ham. Will they get it. The odds are well against it. That was the most embarrassing team I watched all this season.

Nope. I've been expecting for weeks for at least one game to our way - a lucky early goal and a lead that we hang on to, or playing a team who play as badly as Hull and Villa did when we beat them. But I just can't see us getting a point from here on out, nothing the players do gives me any belief in them.

A fit De Jong, Aarons and Cisse might improve things slightly but we'll continue to concede goals at an astonishing rate (GD is almost the worst in the league) so any benefit from those will soon be offset.

Nope. I've been expecting for weeks for at least one game to our way - a lucky early goal and a lead that we hang on to, or playing a team who play as badly as Hull and Villa did when we beat them. But I just can't see us getting a point from here on out, nothing the players do gives me any belief in them.

A fit De Jong, Aarons and Cisse might improve things slightly but we'll continue to concede goals at an astonishing rate (GD is almost the worst in the league) so any benefit from those will soon be offset.

we almost had that at swansea, got the first goal - unfortunately we can't defend for shit so we just can't hang onto any lead.

And our firepower up front is as bad if not worse, the only way we are getting any points is literally a bore draw, or if we manage a fluke goal after someone fields a team of blind players.

Carver has to go tonight, if he is still in charge by Monday I'm even more confused by what Ashley wants. We can't possibly get any worse than we are now so I see nothing but possible upside in chucking him. You can't even keep him on as a coach now man, who the fuck would listen to him?

Yup - he's totally lost the dressing room now surely. Might sound like a broken record but I'd give Beardsley a chance. Players will respect him more, and I don't think his reputation will be sullied if we continue to struggle because he'd have so little to work with.

The idea of Carver having a future at the club even as just a coach beggars belief.

Why did Carver not play Cabella?

Why does Carver insist on the merits of Riviere?

The back 4 today should have been Janmaat - Colo - Dummett - Anita.

Carver is without a doubt ...... Clueless.

Yup - he's totally lost the dressing room now surely. Might sound like a broken record but I'd give Beardsley a chance. Players will respect him more, and I don't think his reputation will be sullied if we continue to struggle because he'd have so little to work with.

The idea of Carver having a future at the club even as just a coach beggars belief.

Aye I think you're right. The thing with Carver is everyone can see he's an utter shit coach, the additional thing is he spent his playing career at Gateshead so he was also a shit footballer, how can he hope to gain any sort of respect? at least Beardsley was an immense footballer, they can always shrug Carver off as he wasn't fit to lace any of their boots and shows no intelligence as a coach.

I've just never seen it go this far where everyone knows clearly how bad he is and the level he has lost the locker room, I mean he's literally coming out in the press repeatedly saying the players are shit and the players are actively seeking to get sent off. It's a really incredible situation.

The Cabella thing. He's just told those two lads that nobody should get on Cabella's back cos nobody works harder than him. Fucking drops him the next day. Even he won't listen to himself so how can he expect Williamson to?

The Cabella thing. He's just told those two lads that nobody should get on Cabella's back cos nobody works harder than him. Fucking drops him the next day. Even he won't listen to himself so how can he expect Williamson to?

It's bizarre all round as I can't remember many getting on Cabella's back too much, the lad has hardly had a chance to settle as he keeps getting subbed off or sat on the bench, and he's always the first dropped after a bad performance.

On 2nd May 1992, Newcastle United travelled to Leicester City's old Filbert Street ground in desperate need of a win to guarantee safety in the second tier of English football.

Gavin Peacock (pictured) opened the scoring in the first half, only for United to concede an equaliser with just minutes remaining.

There was still time, however, for the Magpies to hit back, which they duly did as Peacock forced an injury-time own goal from Steve Walsh. United had secured a 2-1 win to avoid relegation

That was just posted to the clubs Facebook :lol: are they actually serious? or completely taking the piss out of us, absolutely incredible that they would post something like that. Reminding us of the Keegan turnaround on a day like today ffs, especially with Leicester being a common opponent.

Edited by Howay

Thinking about going to the final home game although ashley will probably charge about 50 quid a ticket if there's survival riding on it.

"The referee made the right decisions. I spoke to Mike Williamson at half-time and had a few choice words. I thought he'd done that [got sent off] on purpose - it looks like he did. The ball was off the pitch - he had no need to make the challenge. He will miss two games now, is it an easy way out? I got Tim Krul to speak to Daryl Janmaat, I told him to stay calm and he didn't. The game had gone away from us. We can't keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

Post match Carver comments suggesting Williamson got himself sent off on purpose .

John Carver said "IT'S NOT MY FAULT. NONE OF THIS IS MY FAULT."

I felt sorry for him earlier in the week. Still do a bit cos I think he needs putting out of his misery by the spineless cunts running the place. But he's a scumbag for trying to shirk the responsibility.

I honestly reckon if we appointed a random Mackem who hates us they wouldn't be able to do a job this bad. In 3 month he has fell out with the entire playing staff, seems like the coaching staff too and lost basically every single game.