Toontastic 2014/15 NUFC Awards

The Fish

Player of the Season (can be talent or performances I suppose?)

Worst player of the Season

Best Moment

Worst Moment

Best Goal

Best Game

Worst Game

Worst Pardew quote

Worst Carver quote

I predict no genuine answers and snarky bullshit in their stead.

Player of the Season: Janmaat (fuck you SMB)

Worst player of the Season: Williamson (Look I see a country mile out of the window)

Best Moment: Final whistle on Sunday

Worst Moment: Carver

Best Goal: Jonas

Best Game: Hull V Man U

Worst Game: Makems x2

Worst Pardew quote: So have I.

Worst Carver quote: Best coach in the premier league, wible hoots mon there's a leech in my breeches lady dunstable woohoo!!

Player of the Season (can be talent or performances I suppose?) - Janmaat, the absolute coward has looked more and more assured as the season went on, was hugely important as ab attacking force and when he moved to CB when we needed him to, looking like our best CB when he did so. His composure on the ball, playing out from the back or on the cross (only player we have who can consistently deliver a decent cross) has been a rare bright spot.

Worst player of the Season - Gouffran. A lot of contenders for this, Sissoko could have been it but the fact is hes harshly judged as hes capable of being much better than we see most of the time and has actually had some good games. Gouffran has been ruined by this club, a supposed Jonas replacement who is considerably less capable than Jonas is (even after having cancer) has been caught in possession so often this season, regularly leading to us conceding.

Best Moment - Jonas' goal v West Ham, one of a small number of people at the club I still respect and like. Delighted that he got the goal that kept us up, no other player we have deserves to be remembered in such a positive way.

Worst Moment - The close of the January window. no investment, Carver in charge. pure feeling of hopelessness.

Best Goal -

Best Game - Maybe West Ham, though it might be the fact its so recent that has me thinking it. Other than that I reckon Chelsea just because I expected us to get murdered.

Worst Game - I honestly can't pick one. Obviously the derby losses are shite but we've been so crap so often this season.

Worst Pardew quote - "That ones for mike" I don't care if that wasn't this season. its always this.

Worst Carver quote - "best coach in the league"

Player of the Season (can be talent or performances I suppose?) Got to be Janmaat. Consistently our best defender, more often than he should be our best attacking option.

Worst player of the Season. Williamson is utter dogshit and shouldn't be near our reserves, let alone our 1st team. Gouffran gets a little too much shit for a player who's more often than not played out of position.

Best Moment. Jonas celebrating scoring the goal that saved our season.

Worst Moment. Torn between Carver's appointment and Johnson's 90th minute winner. Probably the former as the latter was a more visceral low, the former a forewarning of the utter dogshit we had to endure.

Best Goal. Perez's against West Brom or Sammy's vs Hull.

Best Game. Home to West Ham or Man City in the cup

Worst Game. QPR, win that and I fully believe that sunderland would have actually gone down. They were already relegated, they're total shit and ... CGFnCSxUEAA8LyI.png

Worst Pardew quote: Science is against me.

Worst Carver quote: Whenever he channels the spirit of some poor dead bugger.

Player of the Season (can be talent or performances I suppose?)

Colback, in a decent side he'll be every bit as good as Nicky Butt at his peak

Worst player of the Season

It's easy to say Williamson, he's worse than Andy O'Brien, but I expect him to be shite, I think someone most of us have generally rated to a degree, Krul, has had an absolute fuckin stinker

Best Moment

Making it 2-0 against Chelsea even I thought fuck me

Worst Moment The last minute pedo goal at the Gallowgate End

Best Goal

Perez little flick at WBA was world class truly it was

Best Game

Newcastle 2 Chelsea 1 hands doon

Worst Game

Worst game I was at, one of the worst I've ever been at, was losing 1-0 at the SOS, beyond shocking. Leicester away was probably just as bad

Worst Pardew quote

What we av we faakin weww 'old you got me

Worst Carver quote

"This game has got nothing to do with systems, it is 11 v 11 and whoever wins it is the best team." Embarrassed to say he went to the same school as me.

Player of the Season Perez, one of the few to emerge with any credit

Worst player of the Season The rest of them, apart from Colback, Jonas and Janmaat

Best Moment Fish finally being right about something

Worst Moment The transfer window closing after signing no one, selling two international defenders and appointing carver till season end. Fanks Mike

Best Goal Has to be Jonas

Best Game Chelsea or Liverpool at home - both seem a while ago now.

Worst Game Almost all of them.

Worst Pardew quote “Perhaps we got wrapped up in the crowd trying to get a fourth and it is frustrating to concede. Our fans went mad and we got dragged along a little bit with it.”

Worst Carver quote “I am absolutely embarrassed to be part of it, but I am a part of it and I have to deal with it."

Worst Carver quote

"This game has got nothing to do with systems, it is 11 v 11 and whoever wins it is the best team."

Jesus wept, when did he say that?!

was this mako kid Howay the Toon or someone in a past life? If not him i'm sure there was some other cunt with a similar verbosity problem who used to post a lot back in the day.

was this mako kid Howay the Toon or someone in a past life? If not him i'm sure there was some other cunt with a similar verbosity problem who used to post a lot back in the day.

I wondered about that because he loved sharks as well. :lol:

Player of the Season : Perez

Worst player of the Season : Rivière (still haven't written him off though)

Best Moment : Jonas goal

Worst Moment : Defoe goal

Best Goal : Jonas

Best Game : Chelsea

Worst Game : QPR/SAFC

Worst Pardew quote : Anything fanking Mike

Worst Carver quote : anything about being one of us/Sir Bobby/being best coach in the league

Player of the Season (can be talent or performances I suppose?) - Perez / Janmaat both for me, Perez has been a bit of a shock as he wasn't expected to contribute but more often than not got us points and actually tried, Janmaat always tried and looked as good as many thought after settling in quick, grew as the true leader of the team despite Coloccini wearing the captain band as an accessory.

Worst player of the Season - Riviere/Coloccini/Williamson, I agree with Stevie that we all expect Williamson to be shite but he always deserves a mention, Coloccini has continued to get worse and seemed to give less of a fuck by the game, Riviere has been a massive disappointment.

Best Moment - Pardew Leaving / Jonas goal

Worst Moment - Carver getting the role till the end of the season.

Best Goal - Perez flick against WBA

Best Game - The last one v West Ham and beating Chelsea.

Worst Game - Mackem derbies

Worst Pardew quote - Anytime the cunt opened his mouth.

Worst Carver quote - "I still believe I'm the best coach in the Premier League"

Player of the Season (can be talent or performances I suppose?) - Janmaat

Worst player of the Season - Williamson on ability Sissoko on attitude

Best Moment - See my avatar

Worst Moment - Carver getting appointed

Best Goal - For shear joy it has to be Jonas but for quality either Perez's flick or Sissoko against Citeh

Best Game - Chelski home.

Worst Game - Leicester away in the cup. I think this and the Gillingham games were the only ones I didn't see but the complete lack of effort in it tops anything else for.

Worst Pardew quote - I gave up listening to the cunt way before this season.

Worst Carver quote - Everytime he sticks his tongue out. I never actually hear what the daft cunt says.

Player of the Season (can be talent or performances I suppose?) - Perez by a mile. His first, second and third touches alone put some of the rest to shame.

Worst player of the Season - :lol: Where do you start? Krul has been shit, Williamson is shit, Gouffran and Sissoko possibly the shittest attitudes although our Capitano is probably as poor an example of a skipper you'll see.

Best Moment - The season finishing

Worst Moment - The Mackems being as poor as they are once again, yet beating us easily once again.

Best Goal - Perez v West Brom

Best Game - Probably Chelsea

Worst Game - Leicester City

Worst Pardew quote - Same as Howay, everytime he opened his mouth.

Worst Carver quote - See above.

Player of the Season (can be talent or performances I suppose?) Janmaat

Worst player of the Season - Williamson

Best Moment - Either Jonas' goal vs West Ham or Sissoko's goal vs Man City away in the cup

Worst Moment - Nonce's goal at the Gallowgate End on my birthday (21/12)

Best Goal - Perez vs West Brom away

Best Game - Either Man City away in the cup or Chelsea at home

Worst Game - Man City away in the league or Leicester away in league

Worst Pardew quote - 'Newcarsle fans are errr an extreme of any...fan.'

Worst Carver quote - 'I still think I'm the best coach in the Premier League'

Player of the Season: Perez

Worst player of the Season: Williamson

Best Moment: Jonas goal on Sunday

Worst Moment: Carver's appointment

Best Goal: Jonas' goal on Sunday. Personally it was great considering the time he's had.

Best Game: Got to be Chelsea

Worst Game: Leicester in May. I thought that would be the win we needed to make us safe. Shithouse performance.

Worst Pardew quote: frust

Worst Carver quote: Best coach in the league comment.

I predict no genuine answers and snarky bullshit in their stead: So there.

Player of the season : I'd say Perez

Worst : Hard to not say Williamson, but Gouffran was also pretty awful

Best moment : Jonas' goal

Worst : Right before the last game, when Ashley said that Charnley will be responsible for selecting the next coach. I knew we were screwed for next season as well

Best goal : Again, Jonas'

Best game : The win over Chelsea

Worst : The game against QPR at the end. Just when we thought they had hit bottom and stopped digging, they dropped even further

Worst Pardew quote : can't really remember any so I'll go with 'Fanks Mike', as I'm sure he said it many times

Worst Carver quote : I think I'm the best coach in the league