Metal Detecting:NSFW. Contains images of boobs and dirt holes, as well as pigeon corpses.

Christmas Tree

Well the feedback so far is that although it looks like a furniture fitting, the fact that it is decorated on both sides and has no breakages suggests not.

Suggesting I should take it to the local finds liaison officer.

I'll see what replies I get tonight.

:lol: This is the most boring Dear Diary yet. Do you keep owt to yourself? Walking out of the doctor's office, right into the waiting room, telling everyone who will listen about your piles.

One day all these life hacks will stand you in good stead.

Well the feedback so far is that although it looks like a furniture fitting, the fact that it is decorated on both sides and has no breakages suggests not.

Suggesting I should take it to the local finds liaison officer.

I'll see what replies I get tonight.

:lol:

We told you this 2-3 pages back.

It's a cape fastener, I reckon.

I didn't tell to scrape the fucking thing on the patio like a wind-up car, I told you to scratch it slightly to see colour of the metal. :lol:

I forgot to give you a step by step idiot's guide to a fairly self explanatory process, I'll admit, but you're meant to be the treasure expert on here ;)

Edit: did you use a Stanley blade like I suggested, or did you use the Salad Axe?

One day all these life hacks will stand you in good stead.

How is spunking £500 on a metal detector hobby (that you'll bore of soon enough) and putting too much chilli flakes in your spaghetti a Life Hack?

A life hack is freezing grapes to use as ice-cubes for white wine in the summer, that way the wine isn't watered down and you get boozy grapes at the end of the drink :good:

I'm starting to think, in a few years, this thread will be used as evidence in a case against CT for destruction of culturally significant artefacts.

How is spunking £500 on a metal detector hobby (that you'll bore of soon enough) and putting too much chilli flakes in your spaghetti a Life Hack?

A life hack is freezing grapes to use as ice-cubes for white wine in the summer, that way the wine isn't watered down and you get boozy grapes at the end of the drink :good:

how aren't you beaten up more often?

I'm starting to think, in a few years, this thread will be used as evidence in a case against CT for destruction of culturally significant artefacts.

Statue-Saddam-Hussein-012.jpg

"Found this on my hols, what metal do you think it is?"

A better life hack would be keeping white wine in the fridge.

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1