Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

:lol: So according to his logic Nottingham Forest are bigger than both clubs, he's just a fucking plonkie.

The final sentence of his rant sort of messes with the initial argument, the football isn't good so no body bothers going... BUT THEY'RE MASSIVE!!

Why bring Newcastle into it? that's what gets me, everytime one of these nobs tries to big up whatever shit club they have ties too it's always us they compare them too, if we're so small and irrelevant then pack in talking about us. I'll happily be 'smaller than Villa' to Merson and he can have the biggest club out of the relegated teams when Villa, Mackems and Norwich go down. It always makes me laugh when they refer to people like Merson as experts, aye the bloke played professional football but he's an utter fucking moron and I'm yet to hear him make a good or insightful point about the game.

Also means both Forest and Villa are bigger than his beloved Arsenal. The utter fuckwit

Illuminating....

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn.htm

Never had a season where they've averaged 50k+

Won the league in 81: 34k

Finished 11th in 82 but won the European Cup: 26k

Played in divi 3 in 71 & 72

I think he's always had it in for us since his mate Wisey was sacked and fed him a load of fuckin shit about us. Shouldn't really rise to the bait but he's still earning a wage from the game and should fuckin know better.

If you want to get wanky, isn't the logo supposed to represent the brand? Not sure how that logo reflects the purported core values of the Premier League?

If you want to get wanky, isn't the logo supposed to represent the brand? Not sure how that logo reflects the purported core values of the Premier League?

The lions always been a part of the PL branding though so it has to stay, links into being an English league I suppose even though they couldn't give a toss about the game outside of itself

• Guest locked this topic