Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

You can see why this fucker never wants to be in the public eye btw. I bet he struggles making himself a bowl of cereal.

I appreciate that you need to delegate a lot at his level but I get the impression he thinks it's the end of his responsibility as soon as he's told one of his management team to "deal with it".

How do I think this is going? Well... Let me explain with an analogy involving a big thing like a plane or an oil tanker. There is a ship called the Titantic. Well, there was. Was means in the past, as I understand it. Was is like now, but bigger. You might say to me what happened to the Titantic? Well, it tried to sail across the ocean -- it's a blue thing with water in -- if it was able, physically able, not just boat around willy-nilly, like *toot toot* I'm a tugboat. No. Start here, go there. Like a plane. But in the water. Like a boat. Then the big fucking thing sank.

How do I think this is going? Well... Let me explain with an analogy involving a big thing like a plane or an oil tanker. There is a ship called the Titantic. Well, there was. Was means in the past, as I understand it. Was is like now, but bigger. You might say to me what happened to the Titantic? Well, it tried to sail across the ocean -- it's a blue thing with water in -- if it was able, physically able, not just boat around willy-nilly, like *toot toot* I'm a tugboat. No. Start here, go there. Like a plane. But in the water. Like a boat. Then the big fucking thing sank.

:lol:

"I'm making this up by the way"

Then he said, 'alcoholism' out of nowhere. I thought he was giving an explanation as to why he was making things up. :lol:

I appreciate that you need to delegate a lot at his level but I get the impression he thinks it's the end of his responsibility as soon as he's told one of his management team to "deal with it".

You would if you were operating way beyond your own capabilities. He is the Peter principle incarnate.

[emoji38] This is actually better than his Airport one.

Then he said, 'alcoholism' out of nowhere. I thought he was giving an explanation as to why he was making things up. :lol:

Maybe he was :lol:

They do loads of crazy things at Sports Direct..... They might wanna go to the football.... They might wanna go for a day out...

His PR bloke is just sat there allowing this all to happen. [emoji38]

• Guest locked this topic