Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

He should be running a fruit and veg stall the absolute shambles.

For all the talk of "he's not stupid, he's a businessman", he's coming across as thick as fuck atm. He sounds like a kid trying to explain why he hasn't done his homework.

He is stupid. Ruthlessness does not require intelligence.

Who are the cunts who let this man own NUFC?

Watching this, I don't understand how he convinced Benitez to stay. He's fucking odious.

Watching this, I don't understand how he convinced Benitez to stay. He's fucking odious.

Well NUFC is like an oil tanker, you see. It's really big, you understand.

According to the Guardian, the lass from Transline has just lied in her claim that they voluntarily withdrew from their Gangmasters licence application. The truth is that they failed the fit and proper persons test.

She's a finance director, so presumably a chartered accountant. Hopefully there's some censure involved for lying on public record.

Are these parliamentary committee hearings "under oath"?...ie bible or Koran type swearing?.,,

He's stayed out the way and let Lee do the talking.

Oh.

Is his general defence, of an as yet unasked question, 'it is really big'?

That panel probably earn 1% of what he does and are collectively 1000 times the intellect.

Depressing really.

Edited by trophyshy

• Guest locked this topic