Newcastle United v Sheffield Wednesday (League Cup) 23/9/15 7:45 ko

Haydnator

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon man, is anyone really surprised we lost?

Derby Co. fired McLaren for a very good reason, seems like he's going to give us a very good reason for following suit.

10 games?..........not too sure we won't end up winless in 10 with what's ahead of us.

Pardew was pretty clueless in team selection, so was Carver, and now we have McLaren.

I was never a fan of Carver but, had he still been in charge with the addition of Mbemba, Gini, Thauvin, & Mitrovic to the squad would we still be winless after 7 games? After all he came up with that win against West Ham which was a lifting experience for everyone.

Where is Chris Hughton?

mmmmm. calling for sacking already , here we go. personally, I find it hard to judge Carr - if you look at the players he's suggested - we don't know whether he's presenting them as 1st 2nd 3rd choices or what , Arfa, cabaya, Ba and remy were all premiership class from day 1. It's our management and board that ruin them imo.

So many gave Arfa stick for his attitude, but we just don't know what lines these players are fed when they are bought, and what makes a player get selected - is it ability / psychology / fitness or what?

Arfa the "fatty" is still running at defenders and scoring wondergoals , when many are ready to dismiss him as a misfit who left at his own fault, not the clubs. Just singling out Arfa as I thought he was one of the most gifted players we've had since Ginola.

As someone's already said, there's got to be something badly wrong at the club for us to lose to Weds reserves.

Edited by scoobos

Pretty scary stuff, a loss and no goals scored against Sheffield Wednesday reserves, seems their fans were completely right when they basically wrote us off. We are really getting embarrasing, there is something wrong behind the scenes, all the knocks players keep missing games for and the consistently shite performances of nearly all the players.

I didn't see the starting 11, did Sissoko play?

Back from the game. What an absolute shambles. Absolutely pathetic. Shite. Woeful. And I heard their starting XI was their reserves? :lol:

The way the team was set up was questionable, as were the substitutions. Should of been 0-2 after they hit the bar from 6 yards.

Fans were booing the players and coaches when they applauded after full time, and the fans then applauded the Sheff Wed players, not before some chucked their season tickets on the pitch.

Can't wait for Saturday. Scary days lie ahead.

(I also like how we've turned the Dutch Player of the Year shit in, what, 6 weeks? :lol: )

The team set up in a 4-6-0. No word of a lie, it definitely seemed like that. De Jong was playing that 'false 9' role. At home. To a midtable Championship team's reserves. That incredible idea dispelled any thoughts that McClaren has accumulated some tactical genius in his previous roles abroad and at Derby.

The team set up in a 4-6-0. No word of a lie, it definitely seemed like that. De Jong was playing that 'false 9' role. At home. To a midtable Championship team's reserves. That incredible idea dispelled any thoughts that McClaren has accumulated some tactical genius in his previous roles abroad and at Derby.

Hang on, are you Niall or Biffa? :lol: