Kodi

Christmas Tree

Jesus Christ. How can you simultaneously be savvy enough to set up this IT shit and not remember what programme you're up to in a series?

Wrong forum, Rents, he's on the Deitytastic forum.

:good:

Edited by Howmanheyman

I managed to integrate SALTS with my library last night but for some reason on my android box it's still showing the Genesis links in my TV Shows section despite me deleting Genesis. Seems to be working fine on laptop though.

I see someone has taken over Genesis now and made a new addon out of it. Apparently it works as well as Genesis did.

I managed to integrate SALTS with my library last night but for some reason on my android box it's still showing the Genesis links in my TV Shows section despite me deleting Genesis. Seems to be working fine on laptop though.

I had the same issue on my android box too, Genesis worked fine but SALTS was all over the place. I thought it might just be because I was using more than one addon.

As for forgetting what episode you are up to, once you are deep into a season and you don't make a mental note, it just avoids getting the wrong one which because of the set up wastes a few minutes of your time. Netflix tracks everything you watch which is great when you've taken a break from a series, Kodi needs the same basically.

The PLP links in Robocop have been buffering a bit for me the last couple of matches (and I know it's not my connection).

What are my other options? I've just installed SportsDevil but don't know which link to use.

The PLP links in Robocop have been buffering a bit for me the last couple of matches (and I know it's not my connection).

What are my other options? I've just installed SportsDevil but don't know which link to use.

Robocop is superb for the Leicester v Man City game.

NJM

Staael Movies is also excellent as well.

Anyone know the best place where I can watch the new Star Wars? I've looked on Genesis and everytime I click on it the message "no stream available" appears.

I've not found a decent copy anywhere. There's an unwatchable Cam version out there; the title crawl is in Spanish, the video is blurred and the audio is shocking. If I find something better I'll let you know.

Genesis is pretty much fucked. I've just deleted it now as most of the links just don't work any more.

But as Fish says there's only the crap cam copy of The Force Awakens available at the moment. I would guess that since there's not been a leak of it now (unsurprising since it wasn't an awards bait film) you'll probably have to wait until it's about to be released on DVD before you'll get a decent copy of it.

Installed THE BEAST over the weekend to have a play about with it and didn't see too much wrong with it really. I already had most of the apps in there but having quick links to Premier League Pass and Sky Sports streams was handy. Runs fine as well.

Do you want CT to wank himself to death?