Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Just having a peruse of various reports - he’s in deep, deep, shit here mind. 

“The charges include 31 counts of wilful retention of national defence information under the Espionage Act. 
The indictment notes that these charges carry a maximum term of imprisonment of 10 years. 

Four other counts, related to conspiracy and withholding or concealing documents, each carry maximum sentences of 20 years.”

In relation to those last four counts…

”A key aspect of the case could be an audio recording in which Mr Trump reportedly said he knowingly kept documents and acknowledged he was limited in his ability to declassify them. 

If this were true, it pretty much sinks him, because that shows that he knows the things he's been saying in public are not true". 

redford-robert-redford.gif

Do we think he’ll fly to Russia or North Korea to avoid his prison time? 

Hopefully 🙂 

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Why’s he got a shitter in the middle of the stage? 

Actually, I’d rather not know.… 

It's the Royal throne room. Wonder who's the Groom of the Stool. Don or Eric? 🙂 

• Haha 1

I think the Trump legal playbook will be to  delay the trial by a couple of years, get re-elected as president and then force the DoJ to drop the charges or simply pardon himself.  

His backup plan will be to foment a coup attempt amongst redneck followers if he fails to get the GOP nomination or get re elected.

Either way he is not going to respect the rule of law and will do anything to stay out of prison. In a sane world the GOP would conclude he is unfit to stand and jettison him. However this is America....

Incidentally, regardless of all the whataboutism on this, I don't understand why Republicans aren't deeply concerned about why Trump had these files. He obviously intended to use them for personal gain, and that alone should disqualify him immediately from standing for public office. There can be no good reason why he would take such highly sensitive material and then deliberately hide it and lie about having it.

I'd say the same about any politician of any political hue, it's a basic question of trust. Trump is plainly untrustworthy in any shape or form, it was obvious and apparent a long time ago and this just triple underlines it. 

• Like 4

I love how the twat and his sorority are arguing that it is interfering with the democractic process when he spent all of 2016 shouting "lock her up" and only got in because of the FBI investigation in the last few days of the campaign.

But of course

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I fucking DESPISE the cunt and all of the dopes that hang on his every word. Thick pigs. Keep the "hoax" pandemics coming until we've got rid of the lot of them.

Couldn't agree more.  Can't wait for the day when he finally turns up his toes.  I just hope it's before 2024, because if he gets reelected, all bets are off.  He will be there forever.

30 seconds to mars cockroach GIF

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

You don't get to be a billionaire cunt by giving away free food :smile:

In his case though 

1- He’s not a billionaire 

2- He inherited it all. 
3- He is a cunt, though. :lol:

• Haha 2

On 15/06/2023 at 19:00, Monkeys Fist said:

In other news, proven pathological liar lies to his own supporters. 

Tbf that’s precisely what his supporters deserve 

• Like 3