Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• 2 weeks later...

Detain him. Grill him with a ton of questions so he will throw himself under the bus. His brain can not cognitively fathom a truthful answer. Make him alienate his kids. Bring down the gerrymandering. Set traps for him to fall into. Render him bankrupt.

There was an interesting interview with Scaramucci this week on the News agents. He reckoned Trump probably won't run as he and his legal team will be overwhelmed with firefighting and, importantly, he doesn't have the support of his family any more. I find following US politics too confusing so can't give an opinion to this. He also said Pence had no chance, but neither did DeSantis as he's a charisma vaccum. Also that a lot of people are unwilling to vote for Biden because they think they will end up with Harris who is regarded as completely incompetent. Made me think, why do we have such a low grade of politicans in the anglosphere presently? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Still hoping for a conspiracy about his death to keep the red necks going :smile:

Fuck my family. I am so glad they are miserable and only two out of 26 cousins graduated from college. Absolute cunts with their blatant racism but when called on it, "I have a black friend." My mum has a sugar daddy that bought her a boat in Virginia. She regularly takes it out deep sea fishing in North Carolina but flies a confederate flag. They literally had somebody visiting from Ghana who chartered it. He ended up snagging a blue marlin and she pushed him over the edge. She then had control of the pole and claimed the catch as hers.

He was picked up luckily by another fishing vessel.

My mum got the fish taxidermied and is currently on her mantle. No fucking self awareness.

8 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Fuck my family. I am so glad they are miserable and only two out of 26 cousins graduated from college. Absolute cunts with their blatant racism but when called on it, "I have a black friend." My mum has a sugar daddy that bought her a boat in Virginia. She regularly takes it out deep sea fishing in North Carolina but flies a confederate flag. They literally had somebody visiting from Ghana who chartered it. He ended up snagging a blue marlin and she pushed him over the edge. She then had control of the pole and claimed the catch as hers.

My mum got the fish taxidermied and is currently on her mantle. No fucking self awareness.

There's a lot going on in this post.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, strawb said:

Your mother pushed a visitor who hired her boat, into the sea, and left him? 

Yep. Also picked me up in the early hours and put my head through the drywall. Resulting in two cracked vertebrae. Fuck red necks.

Nascar, Doral Ultra Lights, Coors Light, and bingo. and deep sea fishing!

• Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 1

46 minutes ago, Renton said:

There was an interesting interview with Scaramucci this week on the News agents. He reckoned Trump probably won't run as he and his legal team will be overwhelmed with firefighting and, importantly, he doesn't have the support of his family any more. I find following US politics too confusing so can't give an opinion to this. He also said Pence had no chance, but neither did DeSantis as he's a charisma vaccum. Also that a lot of people are unwilling to vote for Biden because they think they will end up with Harris who is regarded as completely incompetent. Made me think, why do we have such a low grade of politicans in the anglosphere presently? 

Can he do the fandango?

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Wasn't this an episode on CSI Miami?

You should take the Marlin and have it rigged to call out in Ghanaian every time she walks past. Like a Gold Coast Billy Bass.

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: Makes my mam sound like Gandhi.

:lol:

I was literally thinking this is the US version of the Gemmills. They do everything so much better. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Renton said:

At the risk of oversimplification, my view is that it's because we pander to stupidity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

At the risk of oversimplification, my view is that it's because we pander to stupidity.

And exploit it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

If that's the case then Labour would have a 250 majority under your leadership.

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14csgpzjchqiu6yyr70s6he

• Haha 2

Hahaha, some of the stuff he had, even the code words that classify it are classified.

He stored some in his ballroom and even a shower 😂

he’s got to be fucked, surely !!

IMG_4887.jpeg

IMG_4886.jpeg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Hahaha, some of the stuff he had, even the code words that classify it are classified.

He stored some in his ballroom and even a shower 😂

he’s got to be fucked, surely !!

IMG_4887.jpeg

IMG_4886.jpeg

:lol: Looks like the scene around me as I type, now that we're packing for the house move. Except our decor is more tasteful. 😬

• Haha 3

Just having a peruse of various reports - he’s in deep, deep, shit here mind. 

“The charges include 31 counts of wilful retention of national defence information under the Espionage Act. 
The indictment notes that these charges carry a maximum term of imprisonment of 10 years. 

Four other counts, related to conspiracy and withholding or concealing documents, each carry maximum sentences of 20 years.”

In relation to those last four counts…

”A key aspect of the case could be an audio recording in which Mr Trump reportedly said he knowingly kept documents and acknowledged he was limited in his ability to declassify them. 

If this were true, it pretty much sinks him, because that shows that he knows the things he's been saying in public are not true". 

redford-robert-redford.gif

Do we think he’ll fly to Russia or North Korea to avoid his prison time? 

• Haha 2