Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

Anyone with half a brain cell could have seen that coming. Shame Trump supporters just share the one amongst them.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

🙂

The only that could be improved is with a ".....and then he died" at the end.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The only that could be improved is with a ".....and then he died" at the end.

Unless he literally drops dead in full view of several right wing camera crews, when he does eventually permanently fuck off, the conspiracy theories are going to be absolutely out of this world. :lol:

Can’t

Fucking 

Wait. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Unless he literally drops dead in full view of several right wing camera crews, when he does eventually permanently fuck off, the conspiracy theories are going to be absolutely out of this world. :lol:

Can’t

Fucking 

Wait. 

On the opening night of debates he labours in dragging one leg behind him, and his arm his hanging at his waist. He gets to the podium, his face is completely melted down one side. He says one thing, and one thing only...."and of course, the genocide", face plants the podium, strokes out on the floor, his wig falls off, has explosive diarrhoea and dies. In front of a global audience.

It may not be the end he wanted, but it's the one he deserves.

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, Dazzler said:

On the opening night of debates he labours in dragging one leg behind him, and his arm his hanging at his waist. He gets to the podium, his face is completely melted down one side. He says one thing, and one thing only...."and of course, the genocide", face plants the podium, strokes out on the floor, his wig falls off, has explosive diarrhoea and dies. In front of a global audience.

It may not be the end he wanted, but it's the one he deserves.

Has @MrRaspberryJam hacked your account? :smile:

• Haha 3

With the Supreme Court now expected to come up with a rather bizarre ruling on immunity it looks like there will be a terrible and lasting damage Trump has caused to the rule of law whatever does happen to him. Even him dropping dead won’t help. Terrible times.

• Like 1

That hearing or whatever they call it on immunity was insane. None of this has been required in the history of the country, and they get one bad actor who fills the Supreme Court with corrupted justices, and that's all it took to fuck the whole thing up. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That hearing or whatever they call it on immunity was insane. None of this has been required in the history of the country, and they get one bad actor who fills the Supreme Court with corrupted justices, and that's all it took to fuck the whole thing up. 

It's worse now but the Republicans have been playing a long long game with the Supreme Court. They realised a long time ago that control the SC and the judiciary and you control the country 

You had the stolen election for Bush from Gore, which they managed to rule on in just 1 day back in 2000. They blocked Obama from appointing a justice because he was in his last year of office, then voted Amy Comey Barret in when Trump was in  his last weeks

The Republicans have beaten the Dems in a game the Dems didn't even realise they were playing. And now they have a generational far right nutter majority.

Biden had the Presidency the House and the Senate and could have increased the number of justices to give a "progressive" majority, but the Dems are following norms and playing by the rules.

They're fucked

Edited by spongebob toonpants
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

It's worse now but the Republicans have been playing a long long game with the Supreme Court. They realised a long time ago that control the SC and the judiciary and you control the country 

You had the stolen election for Bush from Gore, which they managed to rule on in just 1 day back in 2000. They blocked Obama from appointing a justice because he was in his last year of office, then voted Amy Comey Barret in when Trump was in  his last weeks

The Republicans have beaten the Dems in a game the Dems didn't even realise they were playing. And now they have a generational far right nutter majority.

Biden had the Presidency the House and the Senate and could have increased the number of justices to give a "progressive" majority, but the Dems are following norms and playing by the rules.

They're fucked

He could shoot Trump at the first debate and claim presidential immunity.

• Haha 1

Aye I don't understand the reticence to pad the Supreme Court. I also don't understand how Clarence Thomas is still there given he's been exposed as completely bent (and wasn't he a sex offender on arrival anyway?). 

Maybe they'll do it if Biden wins a second term. He's got nowt to lose. 

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Maybe they'll do it if Biden wins a second term. He's got nowt to lose. 

He can only do it if they win the trifecta of presidency House and senate. But if that happens they will trot out the old "see the system is working, checks and balances" argument and leave everything the same

As I said they are playing a different game

26 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

They're fucked

All this and it seems to run even deeper in my eyes. The American electorate I just can't fathom how they can be as monumentally stupid as they are to elect this orange freak. He's utterly repulsive. (I mean yes, I've heard all the psychological and sociological arguments, but I still just don't get it). 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

The American electorate I just can't fathom how they can be as monumentally stupid as they are to elect this orange freak. He's utterly repulsive.

Well we voted for Brexit and Boris Johnson

Propaganda works, and sadly both Johnson and Trump have charisma.  Add in unlimited dark funding and its a 

dangerous cocktail 

22 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Well we voted for Brexit and Boris Johnson

Propaganda works, and sadly both Johnson and Trump have charisma.  Add in unlimited dark funding and its a 

dangerous cocktail 

I guess it's the charisma bit I don't get. Not in Trumps case anyway. 

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

He was a celebrity beforehand which clearly put him on the map with his voters. Then he just bullshits and the sheep believe everything he says.

Johnson was similar. He was a  public figure buffoon we all laughed at

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

This a quote by Hitler before he came to power (lifted from an article by Adrian Chiles believe it or not)

“It makes no difference whatever whether they laugh at us or revile us … whether they represent us as clowns or criminals; the main thing is that they mention us, that they concern themselves with us again and again …

• Like 2

7 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

They're fucked

It’s why the major parties are taking it in turns to appoint judges at the highest courts in Germany to maintain a fair balance. It’s a system developed dome hundreds of years ago between catholics and protestants back then.

But today in America ideology is more important than the rule of law. That’s why Bill Barr does endorse Trump despite everything he said in recent years just because Trump us the republican candidate. They would vote for an orangutan as long as it isn’t a democrat. Which is what they are literally doing right now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

This a quote by Hitler before he came to power (lifted from an article by Adrian Chiles believe it or not)

“It makes no difference whatever whether they laugh at us or revile us … whether they represent us as clowns or criminals; the main thing is that they mention us, that they concern themselves with us again and again …

Chiles is a tedious dweeb, and I’m sick of saying it.  

• Haha 2