Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

All the shits he’s had doing his bidding for 40 years have ratted him out. Pence would appear to be the hero of the hour, he took notes of everything Trump said to him about January 6th. I think his only chance is delaying the trial till after the election, should he win the GOP nomination. You think they’d be mad to do it again but he’s got those cunts precisely where he wants them :cuppa:

• Like 2

Saw something from his lawyer who said they want the trial moved to somewhere where the jury would be more diverse (DC is 43% white, 45% black), he wants somewhere in West Virginia so jury will be more "balanced" (WV is 93% white) he really meant more white.

He's absolutely done for, he's on tape admitting the shit he's charged with and in any sane world he gets put away, but never doubt US justice and rich folks. Also read somewhere that some (if not all) the charges need a unanimous jury - if that's the case he only needs one MAGA on a jury.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Looks pretty relaxed and comfortable in his own skin. Just the sort of bloke you want running things.

He's even more scary than Trump and seems to be happy to be not-Trump in the hope no one knows what he will really do.

On a positive note looks like the Georgia indictments are coming next week and if he's found guilty (and they're serious charges with jail terms) they are federal (presidential) pardon proof because they are state charges.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

683f720c0a9aef37179acd6edab802892de6e93a_2_664x1000.jpeg

This is his anti-woke agenda, which means, realistically, pandering to the old white racists and various religious zealots of all flavours who live in his wonderful state.  Like Trump, he says what he thinks will get him elected, but it is a concern just how large a majority he has in Florida.

He's fucked in Georgia 👍

Also, Georgia constitution does not allow any pardon by the Governer.

State Sherrif says he will be mugshotted etc and pictures and details will be released.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

A large proportion of people in the US actually WANT this fucking deranged psychopath to be president, after 4 years of him...... showing in clear sight he was a fucking deranged psychopath. 

Sorry, someone pinch me and wake me up. I swear to God I fell asleep some time around 2015 and I'm still dreaming. 

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

A large proportion of people in the US actually WANT this fucking deranged psychopath to be president, after 4 years of him...... showing in clear sight he was a fucking deranged psychopath. 

Sorry, someone pinch me and wake me up. I swear to God I fell asleep some time around 2015 and I'm still dreaming. 

Sleepy Halloween GIF by 60 Second Docs

Good luck 🙂 

45 minutes ago, Renton said:

25% of this country will still vote tory plus some more will vote reform, the yanks are not alone in having thick cunts.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

25% of this country will still vote tory plus some more will vote reform, the yanks are not alone in having thick cunts.

Probably about 25% of the country actually benefit from the tories, namely the mortgage free pensioners on their triple locked pensions. They are still getting trounced next election. And whatever you think of Sunak, I don't think he is a psycopath like Trump clearly is. Trmp might win the rpesidency from a prison cell, that's how fucked up the US is.