Forum Flowers to Pav?

I'll send something on the forums behalf. (done)

I'd suggest if that entertainers match is happening that he was due to play in next year we do a collection for that/or another charity he was involved in and donate it rather than fire a load of cash into an expensive wreath or something.

Good idea Ant, no sense in ploughing money into something that will eventually end up in the tip. More better to donate to a charity Pav supported.

Aye we did send flowers/card, but didn't want to collect a large amount (which knowing this site is usually the case) and plough it all into flowers, so we'll do a collection nearer the time of that match and forward it on

Steve Wraith's doing his nut cos he's doing a shirt that he's donating the profits to Pav's family with.

Wraiths was his agent i think?

Had a look at the twitter convo and it's cringeworthy, how he's represented anyone is amazing, he always comes accross like a PR car crash.

ones organised by the family/backpage, ones TF, both going to the same charity, not great but not a massive problem i'd have thought.

Certainly not the time to be having public bitching sessions on twitter at any rate.

Wraiths was his agent i think?

Had a look at the twitter convo and it's cringeworthy, how he's represented anyone is amazing, he always comes accross like a PR car crash.

ones organised by the family/backpage, ones TF, both going to the same charity, not great but not a massive problem i'd have thought.

Certainly not the time to be having public bitching sessions on twitter at any rate.

He's a knacker. Not sure how Pav got lumbered with him?

As much as we all love pav he's a pretty niche market tbh. Outside of the North East most folk wouldn't buy his book or pay for one of his talk ins. Don't suppose agents were scrambling over him.

It's typical Wraith that he can turn the poor blokes death into something about him though