Holidays 2024

McFaul

Trying to book a villa in Crete or Kefalonia for two weeks in late summer. It's looking at costing more than £2k more than last time we did it because of having to travel in the bastard school holidays. Then there's the flights. Bank raid 

34 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Trying to book a villa in Crete or Kefalonia for two weeks in late summer. It's looking at costing more than £2k more than last time we did it because of having to travel in the bastard school holidays. Then there's the flights. Bank raid 

£2k more ffs

Not to mention how much more everything will cost once out there because of what brexit has done to sterling. Staycation very much on the cards this summer. 

On 15/05/2017 at 10:48 PM, wykikitoon said:

One more day left at graft then rest of the week in the Lakes.  Cannot wait I need to get my feet up, drink coffee, sit around and do fuck all.

Surely you've chosen the wrong destination if that's the kind of holiday you want? You should be out walking all day man, you lazy twat 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Not to mention how much more everything will cost once out there because of what brexit has done to sterling. Staycation very much on the cards this summer. 

Greece looks so much more expensive than Spain for some reason....I'm probably looking at the wrong bits.

3 minutes ago, adios said:

I can't recall going on any holidays since my teens.  I win!

And the prize for the shittest life goes to....

;)

• Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024