Holidays 2024

McFaul

Even if it turns out he felt the blokes arse which he obviously shouldn't have done that doesn't get away from the fact it's a slave built, barbaric, hypocritical blot on humanity that anyone decent should not even consider visiting. That goes for any of the religious shit holes around there. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, NJS said:

Even if it turns out he felt the blokes arse which he obviously shouldn't have done that doesn't get away from the fact it's a slave built, barbaric, hypocritical blot on humanity that anyone decent should not even consider visiting. That goes for any of the religious shit holes around there. 

Hard to argue with this.

34 minutes ago, NJS said:

Abu Dhabi and Qatar are even worse. Proper backwaters that I wouldn't visit if you paid me. 

"He was later charged with drinking alcoho. .. l".

Wait, is it illegal to drink alcohol in a licensed bar in Dubai? Shouldn't they take this up with the bar owner?

Can you imagine being a Corbyn supporter, yet being against inheritance tax, stamp duty and enjoying holidays in Dubai? No, sounds a bit far fetched to me too. ;)

9 hours ago, Renton said:

"He was later charged with drinking alcoho. .. l".

Wait, is it illegal to drink alcohol in a licensed bar in Dubai? Shouldn't they take this up with the bar owner?

Can you imagine being a Corbyn supporter, yet being against inheritance tax, stamp duty and enjoying holidays in Dubai? No, sounds a bit far fetched to me too. ;)

Dont even go down that road :lol: Your flip flops with Corbyn rival CTs

12 hours ago, NJS said:

it's a slave built, barbaric, hypocritical blot on humanity

And yet it doesn't come close to what Britain did during the days of the empire or what America is still doing in the Middle East today ;) We sell the Saudi's most of their weapons ffs

Locking up someone for touching a blokes arse pales into insignificance when the West is blowing up kids in the name of war

The piousness on here man :lol:

19 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

And yet it doesn't come close to what Britain did during the days of the empire or what America is still doing in the Middle East today ;) We sell the Saudi's most of their weapons ffs

Locking up someone for touching a blokes arse pales into insignificance when the West is blowing up kids in the name of war

The piousness on here man :lol:

It isn't a barbaric shit hole because of the west, it's a barbaric shit hole because of Islam/Sharia. 

It isn't insignificant for the poor bastard involved. 

3 weeks and 2 days until New Zealand now, can't help but feel I've probably forgotten something important.

Never had to pack for such a long/varied trip so no idea what I'm doing with that, relying on a ridiculous luggage allowance to just take all the things seems to be the plan so far.

On 07/10/2017 at 11:58 PM, strawb said:

I wouldn't go to those places but not because of the humans rights stuff, they just look fucking shite.

Yeah, the former's a good excuse but I don't see the appeal.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

3 weeks and 2 days until New Zealand now, can't help but feel I've probably forgotten something important.

Never had to pack for such a long/varied trip so no idea what I'm doing with that, relying on a ridiculous luggage allowance to just take all the things seems to be the plan so far.

Must've missed you discussing this. I'm really envious. How long you off there for?

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Must've missed you discussing this. I'm really envious. How long you off there for?

Three weeks, so its not like we're off for months or owt but its still comfortably the longest holiday I'll have been on.

We're flying into Auckland and then having 1 or 2 night stops at 13 different places over the whole country and then flying home from Christchurch.

Just now, Andrew said:

Three weeks, so its not like we're off for months or owt but its still comfortably the longest holiday I'll have been on.

We're flying into Auckland and then having 1 or 2 night stops at 13 different places over the whole country and then flying home from Christchurch.

Have fun, it always looks absolutely beautiful from what I've seen on TV etc. Would love to have an extended trip there and perhaps take in a week or two in the Cook Islands. That said, I'd like a threesome involving Christina Hendricks and Ashley Graham and that's about as likely atm

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Have fun, it always looks absolutely beautiful from what I've seen on TV etc. Would love to have an extended trip there and perhaps take in a week or two in the Cook Islands. That said, I'd like a threesome involving Christina Hendricks and Ashley Graham and that's about as likely atm

I believe in you, you can get that holiday!

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Am sure you've got a detailed itinerary already but if  youre in these areas I would recommend...

http://penguinplace.co.nz

http://www.wildernesswings.co.nz

https://www.waiotapu.co.nz

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Am sure you've got a detailed itinerary already but if  youre in these areas I would recommend...

http://penguinplace.co.nz

http://www.wildernesswings.co.nz

https://www.waiotapu.co.nz

Ah Ace, two of those we could actually do, we've nothing booked for our stay in Dunedin and we're in Rotorua for two nights and only have one of those days accounted for, though there seems to be tons of stuff around there, its the place we wish we were staying at for longer.

22 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Ah Ace, two of those we could actually do, we've nothing booked for our stay in Dunedin and we're in Rotorua for two nights and only have one of those days accounted for, though there seems to be tons of stuff around there, its the place we wish we were staying at for longer.

Speights brewery and Cadbury world in Dunedin are good too. We only did waiotapu in rotorua as the current Mrs PL couldn't stand the smell :lol:

Oh and this if your up north is brilliant too, we got a Maori guide/driver and he explained all about their culture and beliefs and what happens at cape Reinga..

http://mustdonewzealand.co.nz

Also whale watching at Kaikora, where we saw humpbacks and blue whales on the same day ...

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Speights brewery and Cadbury world in Dunedin are good too. We only did waiotapu in rotorua as the current Mrs PL couldn't stand the smell :lol:

Oh and this if your up north is brilliant too, we got a Maori guide/driver and he explained all about their culture and beliefs and what happens at cape Reinga..

http://mustdonewzealand.co.nz

Also whale watching at Kaikora, where we saw humpbacks and blue whales on the same day ...

We won't get to kaikora sadly, though I've some aspirations to get transferred over to my works Christchurch office if possible and we like it there enough so maybe one day...

We've got Kayaking in the bay of islands where theres a decent chance of seeing Dolphins and various other things, seen a video of a group of kayakers where we'll be getting passed by a pod of killer whales, which to be honest I can't decide if Id like or not.

• Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024