Leicester City v Newcastle United

trophyshy

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were never going to see a change of personnel, but we might see a change of attitude.

Thats what might pick up the points.

Aye we all knew it was going to be shit, just hoping there is a bit more organization evident.

Yes. Expecting a shapely turd now instead of it splattered all over the place

:P

If you're Saivet it must be soul destroying seeing Anita picked ahead of you.

:lol: Think he's just happy a Premier League club decided to buy him for some reason, French version of Alan Smith tbh.

Yes. Expecting a shapely turd now instead of it splattered all over the place

:P

:lol: Aye pretty much, just want to see Leicester have to actually work for their goals rather than watch a bloke pick up the ball completely free at the edge of our box with two of our lot pointing at him.

Bit harsh on anita here, as usual. He's not so bad.

What I want to know is what Tiote is doing in training for successive managers to omit him.

Has Anita ever successfully completed a pass in the opposition's half?

What I want to know is what Tiote is doing in training for successive managers to omit him.

I don't see how people are being harsh on Anita, what does he do well? He's a central midfielder with no physical presence and no real technical ability besides being rank average to make up for his lack of size, he's not got a good range of passing, he's not particularly good in the tackle. He's a poor player, same as Colback and if we stay up I'd like to see the back of one or both of them.

Speed drills would be one thing to work on, among other things.

well i wonder what its gonna be then, a rude awakening for rafa and a case of 'what the hell am i supposed to do with these?', or 'oh well its only 2 months then I can get a proper job'?

seriously wish i could share everyone's positivity, im trying but cant see us getting anything against sunderland never mind these lot tonight!

I'm watching on the beast, straight into his sky sports section. It's crystal clear so I haven't gone to my usual Stael movies.

I will cut you.

How's it harsh? It's like having 10 men on the field with him in the middle. He doesn't break up play, he doesn't get forward. He's slow, not very good in the air. A five yard pass backwards is all he offers ! Anyone with pace just leaves him for dust.

Howay Vernon son, give us something tonight.

I'm watching on the beast, straight into his sky sports section. It's crystal clear so I haven't gone to my usual Stael movies.

which add on is that though? Im gonna try the ones on project cypher now ( fingers crossed!)