TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Colo, Mbemba and Dummett will miss the game tomorrow

Colback Taylor Lascellas Janmaat as a back four

ffs Rafa work your magic

As much as it would be great to bring our best defenders in for the Leicester game (particularly Mbemba) there little sense in risking rushing anyone back from injury when there are games against lesser opponents around the corner.

Like Obertan. Two completely useless fuckers out of contract at last

If he was fit Rafa could get something out of Obertan. He was having a very rare purple patch (ha!) when he injured himself.

If he was fit Rafa could get something out of Obertan. He was having a very rare purple patch (ha!) when he injured himself.

If if if. I dont think there will ever be a point to Obertan, same with Marveaux. Come the end of the season, they will just pack their bags and go, and no-one will miss them.

As much as it would be great to bring our best defenders in for the Leicester game (particularly Mbemba) there little sense in risking rushing anyone back from injury when there are games against lesser opponents around the corner.

True, let's hope there all fit for the Derby. I'm intrigued what Rafas lineup is going to be

I'm pretty certain he will start us with that formation. Hopefully Tiote is fit because he might be interested under Rafa and Anita is the other option and he's awful.

The one surprise could be starting with Doumbia as the lone striker. Benitez probably has more knowledge of him than anyone at the club and he might feel like he's worth starting with and seeing what we can get out of him.

Given the injuries isn't it likely to be

Elliott

Janmaat Taylor Lascelles Colback

Tiote Shelvey

Sissoko Wijnaldum Perez

Mitrovic?

nufc.com reckon townsend and mbemba are back

Drop Lascelles for Mbemba, and Wijnaldum for Townsend, and play;

Elliot

Janmaat, Taylor Mbemba Colback

Tiote Shelvey

Sissoko Perez Townsend

Mitrovic

Elliott

Janmaat Taylor Mbemba Aarons

Townsend Tiote Shelvey Wijnaldum

Mitrovic Perez

Massive gaps down the flanks there, surely? DJ, RA both attacking, AT & GW prone to cutting inside.

if either player leaves their full back exposed, which i'm not sure they would, they can switch flanks.

they've all been awful lately but i don't think sissoko deserves to be anywhere near the starting lineup on recent form, the gutless turd.

at least townsend has looked like he gives a shite when he's played. i'd start him, if he's fit.