The Championship

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the forth. Keep looking for a bald, slightly smug looking, well dressed chap with his parents, but alas no luck so far.

Shout 'BRAVADO' and see who looks round.

Who did the Spurs game?

EDIt - ah it's been done already. That'll teach me to start at the oldest topic and work up...

Edited by Rayvin

By urbandictionary did you mean "profanisaurus"?

I'll be honest, I can't actually remember which of the two it was, but it's entirely in keeping with your shite, pointless patter on here for you to pick me up on the mistake.

I'll be honest, I can't actually remember which of the two it was, but it's entirely in keeping with your shite, pointless patter on here for you to pick me up on the mistake.

Fuck me you're touchy this morning, did you get forced into taking the large strapon last night?

I'm in the forth. Keep looking for a bald, slightly smug looking, well dressed chap with his parents, but alas no luck so far.

Saw this on Saturday. Went to the Duke of Wellington.

;)

I'd like to see your player ratings, mind.

CT I think you're being optimistic about championship games being on Kodi, last year I noticed a lot less premiership streams let alone championship.

I can't find a premium provider for championship that shows every game, anyone know one? I'd rather not duck about with Kodi at 5:30am again like last year

CT I think you're being optimistic about championship games being on Kodi, last year I noticed a lot less premiership streams let alone championship.

I can't find a premium provider for championship that shows every game, anyone know one? I'd rather not duck about with Kodi at 5:30am again like last year

I've no idea mate. I was mainly referring to his comments about subscribing to bein sports and that bein is free on kodi?