NUFC v Huddersfield - 13 August @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was thinking of looking at the package with BEIN sports, are they not carrying Championship or are we just not on. Thought I remembered they carried Championship matches. Though by the sounds of it, my time might be invested better elsewhere.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking of looking at the package with BEIN sports, are they not carrying Championship or are we just not on. Thought I remembered they carried Championship matches. Though by the sounds of it, my time might be invested better elsewhere.

They have the Championship aye but for some reason they've went the FOX sports route of playing 1 game per time slot.

For fucks sake.

What on earth are we playing at?

Why can't we defend when we have a champions league winning coach best known for being good at coaching defences?

How have we spent 12 million on a winger, seen him be our best player in our opening game and then benched him?

What the fuck is this shit?

Fucking hell man, Lascelles is having a nightmare today from the sounds of it. Very worrying stuff tbh, another side that have been bottom half of the Championship last few years and losing again.

Two late first half goals conceded in back to back games, their concentration is fucking shite. I'm genuinely shocked by how much we're struggling tbh, we should be handling this league a lot better with the players we have I'm not even on about battering teams but we've not even been threatening 2 bottom half sides ffs.

They have the Championship aye but for some reason they've went the FOX sports route of playing 1 game per time slot.

Just found it on the guide, seem to be showing Wigan v Blackburn today. If it's in the price range of NHL Center Ice I guess I'll skip. Would think the club would have at least a radio stream available.

For fucks sake.

Why can't we defend when we have a champions league winning coach best known for being good at coaching defences?

How have we spent 12 million on a winger, seen him be our best player in our opening game and then benched him?

Ritchie had a knock midweek 

I think the anxiety rafa talked about is more like broken minds and a bunch of new lads. We have to snap out of it, but the fans need to be singing to the end too like, none of this booing shit.

For fucks sake.

Aye it's fucking baffling tbh, we've dropped into a shit league an immediately dropped to the level of play.

I don't understand what they do in training, every game for about 3 years now they make passing the fucking ball look impossible despite every other team seems to be able to do it. Lascelles has extremely worrying lapses, there was the goal obviously but apparently Mbemba dug him out of trouble earlier in the match as well and the fact we still have Paul fucking Dummett playing left back in extraordinary. 

I think the anxiety rafa talked about is more like broken minds and a bunch of new lads. We have to snap out of it, but the fans need to be singing to the end too like, none of this booing shit.

If they're anxious they shouldn't be professional footballers man, getting anxiety for fuck sake it's pathetic. I'm tired of the excuses tbh, they're getting paid a fucking ton of money yet have came out every week for 3 years and struggled to pass the thing 5 yards. I agree not to get on their backs but it is utterly fucking appalling that they've been this shit through a game and a half.

Edited by Howay

We've signed 3 new defenders and started the game with last season's defence. What the fuck is that all about?

Was going to ask about Gamez, how the fuck isn't the bloke playing? 

Aarons off Ritchie on, how the fuck can Anita still be getting games 3 managers later?

Edited by Howay