NUFC v Huddersfield - 13 August @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely worrying this like, from the sounds of things we've had most of the ball yet have done absolutely fuck all with it meanwhile our shit opposition have scored twice with little of the ball.

On one hand, I appreciate they need time to gel, so we shouldn't panic.

On the other, the longer this goes on, the lower confidence is going to be, in a team already bereft of confidence from the last few years.

On one hand, I appreciate they need time to gel, so we shouldn't panic.

On the other, the longer this goes on, the lower confidence is going to be, in a team already bereft of confidence from the last few years.

I just worry how incapable of passing the ball we seem to be, I understand the gelling part but they struggle to pass. I must admit Rafa has me a little worried with some of his choices so far as well, playing Anita on the wing is baffling especially when we have no real reason too. There were some excuses to be made about the Fulham game but today is shite tbh.

Agree with the confidence part in all, we just seem to have picked up looking as toothless in attack as we were in the PL.

Edited by Howay

Extremely worrying this like, from the sounds of things we've had most of the ball yet have done absolutely fuck all with it meanwhile our shit opposition have scored twice with little of the ball.

62% of the ball.

Get that poisonous cunt Sissoko out of the club.  Having that sulky bastard in the club cant help.

:lol:  He's a cunt like, but it's a bit of a stretch blaming him for this.

Fuck off booing btw, cunts.

:lol:  He's a cunt like, but it's a bit of a stretch blaming him for this.

Fuck off booing btw, cunts.

:lol: I thought that in all, I hate the prick but he's not at fault today. Aye not much point lumping on their backs yet we don't want to turn this poisonous already ffs.

At first I was thankful to CT for providing a radio commentary but when they scored I switched it off and logged off and went to watching the Olympics as I kind of knew we were going to lose again and didn't want to suffer slowly for another 45 minutes. The loss today will no doubt accelerate my expiration date,  it's bad for the heart.

I honestly have to question Rafa's ability now, Anita FFS. Dutton FFS, Shelvey FFS.