• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worth noting that the likes of George Floyd won't show up on that graph, he wasn't shot to death by police, he was suffocated by them and he isn't the only one. There's a reason "I can't breathe" has

They are simultaneously too ineffective to stop Trump when he succeeds and too powerful to overcome whenever he fails to deliver. Just like "antifa", which are both a terrifying scourge that law enfor

I might have picked this up wrong but I'm sure Richard Keys said last night that if Trump dies the Americans should bring in Sam Allardyce till the end of the season.

Posted Images

On 9/19/2020 at 08:31, ewerk said:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died. It will not be good for anyone if Trump is allowed to appoint another Supreme Court justice.

Surely not enough time to do that before the election, you'd hope

There's a chance he nominates someone and there's enough Republicans struggling in their senate races who'll vote against his nominee to try and signal that they're not Trump lackeys. It only needs 4 to flip. Romney is guaranteed so another 3.

On 20/09/2020 at 21:49, ewerk said:

That would be a dangerous move. I think the SC court has sat as a nine for like 150 years. To try and pack the court in a year’s time would allow any ruling party to try the same going forward.

This is exactly what I meant by the Republicans are playing a different game. If the roles were reversed the Republicans would do this in a heartbeat  without a hint of regret. If the Dems don't sweep this election, give Puerto Rico and Washington  statehood and pack the Supreme Court, then USA election going forward will be about as fair as Russia's

3 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

This is exactly what I meant by the Republicans are playing a different game. If the roles were reversed the Republicans would do this in a heartbeat  without a hint of regret. If the Dems don't sweep this election, give Puerto Rico and Washington  statehood and pack the Supreme Court, then USA election going forward will be about as fair as Russia's

Aye I'm all about the gloves coming off these days. Same in this country, the Tories are mirroring the GOP with the lies and lawlessness. You can't just keep complaining that it's not cricket. 

35 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Yeah, but Hillary was an interventionist...

“ The Mountain Gorilla has the smallest penis size of all the primates, at 1.5 inches erect”. 

Having watched these clownshoes, the above statement is clearly no longer true. 

• Like 1

The bloke is a giant loser. I really hope he loses in November and does time for this stuff. It's totally inconceivable that he can run giant losses and still take out massive loans - there are lots of crimes in there and I hope him and his family get completely fucked by it. 

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The bloke is a giant loser. I really hope he loses in November and does time for this stuff. It's totally inconceivable that he can run giant losses and still take out massive loans - there are lots of crimes in there and I hope him and his family get completely fucked by it. 

Evidently, down in the detail there's $300 million in loans coming due over next 4 years he has personally guaranteed.